Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,089

DreamyViridi

Interestingly, each HP Plus Heart secretly makes Mario stronger. Notice how your First Strikes start doing more damage throughout the game when collecting them.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Spoony_Tech

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Interestingly, each HP Plus Heart secretly makes Mario stronger. Notice how your First Strikes start doing more damage throughout the game when collecting them.

Also notice how easy enemies you can just jump on and they die. No more boring easy fights!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

That is true but i like the old system to it was what made the thousand year old door a challenge.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DreamyViridi

Tech101 wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Also notice how easy enemies you can just jump on and they die. No more boring easy fights!

Yeah; if the First Strike does equal or more damage than the field enemy's Max HP, instant defeat! That's one thing Sticker Star has over TTYD.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Arianabtd

I just beat bowser last night (Hooray!)

I don't know what to do now... I guess I'll finish my sticker museum!
Im kinda upset about

Probably a spoiler
how after you beat him, the world goes back to before you beat him.
But at least I can watch the parade again.
End of probably a spoiler

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Konata wrote:

I just beat bowser last night (Hooray!)

I don't know what to do now... I guess I'll finish my sticker museum!
Im kinda upset about

Probably a spoiler
how after you beat him, the world goes back to before you beat him.
But at least I can watch the parade again.
End of probably a spoiler

I made a thread about that.
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/mario_rpg_time_travel

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Noxia

CouchPotato wrote:

Noxia wrote:

Got my email today to say I get the sticker book I had no doubts I got one though, registered it at 09.00am on release day.

Lucky you! I have the game here in a drawer, and wil open it next week. (nice avator, btw...is that from Secret of Mana?)

Yes sir

Noxia

Happy_Mask

They flip the pages in the sticker book. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

Chrysalis wrote:

@Happy_Mask So.... No L/R=No flipping pages? Is there a touch control option?

Yes

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

This game got mixed reactions...because..?

I'm loving it so far. Of course, this is my first Paper Mario game so I can't really compare it much to the previous ones, but it's still pretty solid to me. I have no problem getting stuck for a while, its a nice change of pace trying to figure things out or how to get past a certain point.

Merry Christmas everyone!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

This game got mixed reactions...because..?

a mix of really lame "they changed it, now it sucks" and some genuine worthwhile points about the relevence of RPG battles and the lack of a story compared to the shockingly good stories of the last 2 games.

Mostly that first one though.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GamecubeMan

This game had a lot to live up to. It had to put the series back on track RPG gameplay wise. I have been waiting for this game for a long time and it is one of the main reasons why I bought a 3DS in the first place. Although my high expectations were set aside the minute I heard the subtitle for this game. I am pleased with the final product. Sure it's no TTYD but the Sticker gameplay is not as bad as I thought it would be.

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

I love the sticker system. Although to he honest after reading through this thread I'm worried about encountering certain bosses where its unclear which stickers to use on them.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

I love the sticker system. Although to he honest after reading through this thread I'm worried about encountering certain bosses where its unclear which stickers to use on them.

Your first mistake was reading through this thread.

Like I said before there was nothing in this game I couldn't figure out on my own. Some people just don't like to figure things out if it takes more then 5 mins!

MERG said:

CerealKiller528

I got this game along with MGS:3D for Christmas and I have to admit that this is a really good game. I like the sticker system and overall it's a really fun game.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

RR529

Picked this up earlier today. Haven't tried it yet because I'm currently hooked on KH:DDD (which I also purchased today).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.