Forums

Topic: Nintendo needs to continue VC for old 3ds

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

GameOtaku

@Angelic_Lapras_King
Castlevania Legends is newer than Castlevania 3 it released in 98, and the Gameboy Castlevanias (with the exception of the adventure) played better. Legends had it all great gameplay, story cutscenes, and the first (and only) female Belmont!

GameOtaku

Bass_X0

With the Netflix Castlevania taking off soon you'd think Konami would be putting out the remaining Gameboy Castlevania VC to promote said series

I think Nintendo has forbid anyone who has a desire to release VC games on 3DS, or have made it such an unprofitable prospect that nobody is interested. And even they very rarely release VC games on 3DS now. Nobody is going to be interested in a few crappy old black and white GB Castlevania games, especially Konami. If they were going to do any promotions with old games, they would prefer to release the DS games on Wii U.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

GameOtaku

Bass_X0 wrote:

With the Netflix Castlevania taking off soon you'd think Konami would be putting out the remaining Gameboy Castlevania VC to promote said series

I think Nintendo has forbid anyone who has a desire to release VC games on 3DS, or have made it such an unprofitable prospect that nobody is interested. And even they very rarely release VC games on 3DS now. Nobody is going to be interested in a few crappy old black and white GB Castlevania games, especially Konami. If they were going to do any promotions with old games, they would prefer to release the DS games on Wii U.

@Bass_X0
It's really easy to find the DS vanias almost any used game store. (That and people would to actually own a WiiU so I don't see that being any more profitable than Gameboy on 3ds). Who cares about GC games on switch? Who cares about some 25 year old 16 bit games? Answer those who want them that's who. If they really care about stopping illegal emulation then they should provide a way to do so.

GameOtaku

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.