Forums

Topic: National StreetPass Weekend 11/26-11/30 (NA)

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Yoshi

For everyone in North America, there will be another StreetPass Weekend running from Wednesday, November 26 to Sunday, November 30 (a little longer for Thanksgiving weekend! )

What seems to be different from what I can tell is that the SpotPass notification says you can meet 3DS users from all over North America. Has this always been the case?

And as an added bonus, a Special Mii was just distributed as well. Sorry, Europe. Maybe you'll get more now?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

iphys

Yeah, for Canada/US, but not sure whether Mexico has been included in these before, although pretty sure you could even tag people from overseas anyway because people using the SSID for a US Nintendo Zone to homepass will have their tags get mixed in with conventional relay tags.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Pokefanmum82

Must be nice. The chances of me getting anywhere near a Streetpass relay station this weekend is slim to none. My mother in law is in the hospital and she was my ride around town. I live out in the country.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

KickButt_Gaming

I wonder if homepass will work?
I have no means of transportation so this is my only option...

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.