Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 321 to 337 of 337

Klimbatize

For the record, I havent been on MV for the last several days because I've been out of town handling a death in the family.

Just wanted to let you guys know in case you've wondered. Dave if you could pass it along to the effians, that'd be awesome. I will return hardcore Wed, most likely.

Oh also, would you be able to grant Q admin powers on the forums for our site? It's just a couple of clicks but the forums don't show up properly on my phone so I can't do it. Thanks.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

@Klimbatize Sorry to hear about the death in family. I send prayers of respects.

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

HnD

Klim, so very sorry.
Dave

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

HnD

Looks like HS has added a valuable data point to the ongoing measurements of: #temp bans before perma. I think he got deep sixed after his 4th. Mannnn.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

MG1029

hey all

Sanchit ready

Klimbatize

What up, Marek.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

MG1029

hey klim, nm, just drooling over ace combat... hbu?

Sanchit ready

DuskUmbreon

Wow nice thread you people have going there. Definitively going to watch this.

Also yes I'm banned from Miiverse. Not saying why but I'll just say that the "You can't post Friend Codes" rule is like wasted potential.

DuskUmbreon

Mika1999

Hopefully everyone has had a dose of 80%proof so they can relax. MiiVerse is a jungle!!

Klimbatize

Please don't let OG drink, Mika. He needs to hold on to every brain cell he possibly can if he's to have even a fighting chance in the real world.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mika1999

Hello Klimb

???. I'm thinking for my own sake of mind... I don't control anyone else's. BTW, I have been trying to defuse things on miiverse. It's at the level of unhealthy at this point. Playing Pokémon and chatting with those peeps.. no stress there. I am looking forward to the new DS coming out thou. Then I'm selling the XL since it's burned

But back to real world, sigh... Be chilled Klimbatize.. day's might be long, but years are short and fast.

Undead_terror

Welp...apparently a admin hidden my profile description because of "advertising"...I just said I was a reviewer of a site (eShop Gurus) and I had my user name for my backloggery...no links or urls...pretty dumb, now I got to contact Nintendo if I want to make my profile description viewable again...the message said I could reply to it but there was no reply button to be found.
....now I got to warn a friend who is also got a bit of "advertising" so he don't get screwed over.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Oh yeah, that's a big no-no. You can never give outside site names.

Dude, I was banned for writing someone's NNID. They labeled it "personal information." The ban was lifted a few days later and they admitted it wasn't a violation, but still, very weird that they consider NNID "personal" when it's right next to everyone's name and you can search Miiverse using it.

Undead_terror

I think I may of been little bit lucky so far, I only got one comment removed (forget what it was but I don't think it was actually bad at all) and now this...could always be worse.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

I've never had a comment removed or anything, but I have a certain post with a ton of comments and every now and then I find a new one deleted by an admin and I just feel like seeing what it was about

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Mika1999

I wondered about the NNID being personal.. Like you said Klimb, it's right under the player's user name for the world to see. I got a hit on a post that was not an advertisement nor a searchable user name word on Skype.. just an opinion.. yet it was considered as personal.. Aren't all posts kind of personal in a way?

Nintendo needs to give us a copy of their cheat sheet they use to determine what is a MV violation of the CoC.. Seems they bend the rules of the CoC to cause a hit to anyone's post.. which can end in a console ban which is the worst. You pay a lot of $$ for all these games!!!

Klimbatize

After a couple of discussions with them, I've found out that they leave the Code of Conduct purposely vague in some ways so that moderators have a lot of room to operate in. They also told me that because there are kids as young as five on there they would rather be safe than fair so that's why anything questionable just gets removed. I agree with that stance, but I would appreciate a touch more common sense when they dictate what's appropriate or not. There is clearly a major difference in judgement from moderator to moderator. Also, they don't see getting banned, even console banned, as a big deal, because "you can still read posts."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.