Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Sherman They're the same. Also, opening another room (LvD this time.)

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sherman

Ok, found:

▬▬▬ Halo Club ▬▬▬
Ranged: -
Melee: -
Value: 100

Gem to Weapon -200
Gem to Hearts +12
and...
▬▬▬ Rail Cannon ▬▬▬
Ranged: -
Value: 100
Gem to Weapon -200
Gem to Hearts +12

Good enough for me. Using the Wolf Claws hearts =)

Edited on by Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sherman

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ No.1 - No.9 / March 2012 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No.1 / Mar-23-2012
▬▬▬ Viper Blade ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★
Value: 218

• Poison +2
  • Shot range +1
  • Dash cont. fire +4
  • Recovery effect +2
  • Knockback recovery +1

Gem to Weapon -11500
Gem to Hearts +112
Posted by @Late / Contributed by @Sonicman and @Sherman

No.2 / Mar-24-2012
▬▬▬ Insight Staff ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★★★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 264

• Overall defense +3
  • Knockback defense +1
  • Confusion +1
  • Running speed +3

Gem to Weapon: -27500
Gem to Hearts: +206
Posted by @Geneon101 / Contributed by @Sherman

No. 3 / Mar-25-2012
▬▬▬ Standard Orbitars ▬▬▬
Range: ★
Melee: ★★☆
Value: 191

• Shaking +1
  • Shot range +1
  • Forward-dash cont. fire +2

Gem to Weapon -6900
Gem to Hearts +72
Posted by @Knuckles / Contributed by @Sherman

No. 4 / Mar-26-2012
▬▬▬ Violet Palm ▬▬▬
Range: ★★☆
Melee: ★★★
Value: 268

• Melee defense +3
  • Health +2
  • Shaking +2
  • Item attack +2
  • Knockback recovery +1

Gem to Weapon -30700
Gem to Hearts +216
Posted by @Knuckles

No. 5 / Mar-27-2012
▬▬▬ Fortune Bow ▬▬▬
Range: ★★★
Value: 249

• Health +2
  • Stamina +2
  • Power attack +3

Gem to Weapon -19000
Gem to Hearts +172
Posted by @Knuckles

No. 6 / Mar-28-2012
▬▬▬ Crusher Arm ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★
Value: 206

• Confusion +3
  • Shot Ranged +3
  • Forward-dash ch. shot +2
  • Side-dash cont. fire +2

Gem to weapon -9300
Gem to Heart +93
Posted by @Knuckles

No. 7 / Mar-29-2012
▬▬▬ Ore Club ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★★☆
Value: 237

• Overall defense +2
  • Status resistance +1
  • Confusion +2
  • Shot homing +1
  • Speed +3
  • Recovery effect +1

Gem to weapon -15200
Gem to hearts +146
Posted by @Knuckles

No. 8 / Mar-30-2012
▬▬▬ Ez Cannon ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★
Value: 163

• Melee defense +1
  • Walking speed +1

Gem to weapon -3500
Gem to Hearts +40
Posted by @Knuckles

No. 9 / Mar-31-2012
▬▬▬ Tiger Claws ▬▬▬
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 310

• Shot defense +4
  • Confusion +3
  • Shot homing +1
  • Power attack +3

Gem to Weapon -85400
Gem to Hearts +346
Posted by @Knuckles

Edited on by Sherman

Sherman

Did you like it? I'm gonna try and make a monthly recap. If you wanna help, please be as accurate with the text as it is in the game. From now on, please, use this format:
"No." instead of "Day" and the date as I wrote it (ex: "No. 9 / Mar-31-2012"). Use the ":" next to "Ranged", "Melee" and "Value". I know it sounds silly, but it would save me a lot of work, thanks n_n

LordJumpMad

You guys didn't do too bad, you actually put up a fight!. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
But how did you like my Dark Pit Staff, I wipe your whole team with it, I'm still working out a few bugs on my Darkness Bow.
@Ruceyod you weren't a bad team mate, you were very fun to rise hell with.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

I killed LJM omly for him to return every time
I'll add you @LJM/Mades if you want. You're a good opponent (I was the Clayton☆ guy who always ended up as Pit and dying)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@LJM ...I pwned you froob, you have been defeated.
@Knuckles You are improving, you need to get into fusion, however.

Sonicman

Knuckles

I know, I need to get into fusion, trying to make a good Knuckles sorry Knuckle Staff, with 6 stars in range, almost 6 stars in melee. It just needs better modifiers, like burning, melee combo, in peril auto dodge, in peril attack boost.

And I am currently trying to get a personal Laser Staff. I currently forget my wish list for the staff, but I am considering speed+2-4, effect duration+3-4, Standing Charge Shot +2-4, and a Dash Forwards/Backwards Charge Shot+3-4. Something like that. 6 stars in ranged, of course

I understand I am asking for a lot, but, I would be happy if I saw the right combo,

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

Why thank you @LordJumpMad. You were awesome!
Kyaaaaa~ -fangirl squee- So cool >_<

Ahem, -cough-
@Knuckles I don't think we've recently played online but the last time we played, you were very good. You even won one of the matches. I know I already said this before but I love your Laser Staff.

You might want to cut some modifiers or add a negative one. I don't think staves need speed boost because they don't gain much from it.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Thanks, that means alot coming from you
So a Shot Defense -2 would be good on a Staff?
So why do you love my staff? You know I got it for free
So I will definatly cut speed. Now to add burning to my knuckle staff, or if its not needed, I'll be fine if I have enough good stuff

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles I say status effects aren't needed, unless it's something that gets many repeated hits. Also, I would go with something more like status resistance for a - (try to at least have heart bonus -3 on your weapons, but it doesn't help near as much as - status resistance, however.)

Sonicman

Knuckles

How does the weapon value effect the amount of damage a weapon deals? I am trying to decide whether or not to fuse my best valued weapon (ore club, 313, DON'T LAUGH ) [not my favorite, and I don't even use it], with 1 of 2 Viper Blades. 1. Makes it 6 star range, 5 1/2 stars melee, Value 265.
2. Range 5, Melee 4 1/2 Value 300. I could use some advice here, do you need the mods?

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

Sorry, I'll be gone for a few hours, but can someone explain the basics of what mods to weapons really do, like there effect on the value, performance, and why - mods are more important?
Thanks

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles I like your Laser Staff because you can do something I can't; Standing Charge Shot and actually hitting something that moves. I always use Dash Charge Shot for Staves because it seems have a bigger hitbox than Standing.

I say, avoid any defense boost negative mods. These days people are more focus on OHKO and that makes you more vulnerable to it. But, if you have godly dodging skills then go for it? and Powers can't cover you during your whole match but mods can.

This is how I choose mods for my weapons: Priority to mods that power can't cover such as Shot Range or Effect Duration. And I always must have an attack boost. I know it can be covered by Energy Charge or Trade-Off but I want to avoid those power if possible. Going overkill doesn't hurt in this game since defense boost is easily accessible.

If my weapon's value is too low, I'll spoil myself with mods that powers can cover so I can have place for other powers. A too low valued weapon is bad because when you spawn, you'll get less powers back. A too high valued weapon is bad for more obvious reason, but this one is less known: When you kill someone with a less valued weapon, you get less point and if he kills you, he gets more.

Negative mods are important if you want to lower the value of your weapon. Very important if you want to have either more stars or expensive mods.
According to the Weapon Value Calculator
http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
Your dream weapon value is 318 (all mods at max) which is a bit too much, not to mention near impossible. You'll need 2 weapons with 320+ value and to have that, you must loot. It cannot be fused. Now if I add Overall Defense-4 (DON'T FUSE ONE) the value will drop to 274. I just want to show you an exaggerate example so that it'll be more clear.

The ones I suggest are (in order of priority): Attacks you know you'll never/rarely use like Melee Combo. In-Peril Attack Boost, the attack drop isn't dramatic and well you either have full health or you're dead in this game. Status Resistance because it status can be removed by Effect Recovery which have 3 uses only for 3 spaces(Lv1). Heart Bonus, because it doesn't affect your game at all.

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Knuckles prepares for long lecture Alrighty, first, lets begin with the basics. The value of a weapon effects many things, 1. How much damage is dealt to your team's bar when you are defeated in LvD. 2. How many points an opponent gets for killing you. 3. How easy it is to make the weapon value go up. and finally... god, brain fart :l. Anyways... You want a lower value to be able to fit more modifiers on the weapon, a higher value = harder to get modifiers on your weapon. Also, mods are probably the most important part of a weapon, without them, weapons are virtually useless. If you have some eyetrack orbitars, for example, they practically BEG for shot range and homing, which is basically the only reason why they work so well. If you use a weapon correctly, you should be able to figure out which modifiers would work best on it. Hope this helps!

Sonicman

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Whoops, was typing my post while you typed yours, sorry >.<.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Actually your post is more an explanation while mine is suggestion.
About EyeTracks, not sure if they really beg for Shot Range. I think people like them with that because the shots goes through enemy and with their amazing homing, will loop around the enemy.

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.