Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Also, what blade do you think is best for 9.0ing Ch. 3?

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Best Blade? Any is fine really but you might want to avoid Aquarius Blade and Samurai Blade if possible. I used this
Optical Blade
Ranged:5
Shot Defense+3
Paralysis+1
Speed+2
Melee combo+4
In-Peril attack boost+1

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LordJumpMad

This game has very little blades, and their all pretty much the same.
I haven't found one with a strong charge shot, or high speed.
I do like the Aquarius Blade, with feezing slash, and tricky charge shots makes it fun, and also, I'm Aquarius duh.
@Ruceyod you have the best Samurai Blade I seen,. I keep getting Samurai Blades with nothing but high range (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@LJM We custom fuse our weapons oло.
@Ruceyod Ah, right, forgot how accurate the optical blade was! Thanks!

Sonicman

LordJumpMad

@Sonicman custom fuse?
Is there a trick that I don't know about, I never have the right weapon to fuse with.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Sonicman

@3Dangerous3Dash Actually, now that I think about it, I have an awesome first blade already >.<! Gonna try that.

Sonicman

Prof_Clayton

@LJM wanna swap friend codes?
And by custom fuse he meant just fusing the normal way, with special techniques.
Like ex: There's a weapon fusion calculator, fusing with a weapon named after a boss and another one will always guve you the original weapon, they can fill you in later I'm too tired. ΘΙΘ
@Spire and @Sonicman read swapnote XD and anyone else as well. XD
Trying to fuse a good blade. I'll ppst it when finished. Hoping for a samurai or aquarius.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Prof_Clayton I have already added you.

I found the Gun Blade to be really powerful, its like a more nimble staff.

New_3DaSh_XL

I'm telling you, if you haven't already used it, buy the one under the Spotpass weapon gems. It's pretty awesome.

I don't remember if that achievement gets you anything cool or such... But hey, it's one less achievement in the long run, right? I used an Aurum Blade before the First Blade I'm using not, and it was ok, it shot fast, it just wasn't very effective. So don't get an Aurum Blade. There are some weapons that seem to kill enemies faster and some that take longer... The First Blade was a fast one and the Aurum Blade was a slow one.

I tried Chapter 3 on 9.0 with the Aurum Blade a few times and couldn't even defeat the Three Headed Hewdraw while it was in the air. FAIL. But then, like, the very first time I used it, the First Blade got the job done--and I completed the level on 9.0.

Eventually I'll find a better blade, but for now this one's pretty nice.

Hey, does anyone have any tips for 9.0 Palms? I CAN NOT get my hands on a good palm. Once I actually have more hearts, I'll probably look around in the Spotpass weapons and weapon fusing. But I just can't find a good palm! I have no idea why.

Well, I take that back, I found a decent Great Reaper Palm, but I don't like Great Reaper Palms, and it isn't really effective. Man, those high value weapons that suck are annoying.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sonicman

@3Dangerous3Dash The best palm for solo would be a virgo palm, very balanced, powerful, and better range than the violet palm.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@RPGShaymin TearBear added you. His FC is 3265-5397-1005
-
Thank you for complimenting my Samurai Blade @LordJumpMad, I'll cherish it forever now that it has been praise by you. >///<
I agree about the Bullet Blade! A lot of people overlook that Blade because of its poor Melee. Its great balanced Overall Range makes up for it. It have a really quick charge time too!
-
@3Dangerous3Dash I used Aurum Palm for that treasure hunt. It has poor homing but its Dash Cont. Fire is so great, you shouldn't even care about homing!

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

New_3DaSh_XL

Actually, I did a bit of searching, and found a Cutter Palm, which is actually ok. I'll see if I can defeat Chapter 13 on 9.0 with it. But I'll still see if I can find an Virgo Palm.

Thanks @Ruceyod. I'll try that one out too. Wanna exchange FC? I've fought you a few times, including a few hours ago, but I don't think we're friends. I'll get my FC in the morning if you want to add me...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sherman

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman Beautiful!

Thanks, man.

LordJumpMad wrote:

You guys didn't do too bad, you actually put up a fight!. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
But how did you like my Dark Pit Staff, I wipe your whole team with it, I'm still working out a few bugs on my Darkness Bow.
@Ruceyod you weren't a bad team mate, you were very fun to rise hell with.

What? If you were my wife I would’ve been annoyed with you for bragging in the first place, then argued with you all the way home for losing.

Ruceyod wrote:

Why thank you @LordJumpMad. You were awesome!
Kyaaaaa~ -fangirl squee- So cool >_<

Really, girl?

LordJumpMad wrote:

@Sonicman custom fuse?
Is there a trick that I don't know about, I never have the right weapon to fuse with.

With this, I would’ve taken you to the plaza, invited all my family and serenaded you to gain back my pride as your husband.

LordJumpMad wrote:

I found the Gun Blade to be really powerful, its like a more nimble staff.

Ok, I’ll just stop here.

Ruceyod wrote:

Thank you for complimenting my Samurai Blade @LordJumpMad, I'll cherish it forever now that it has been praise by you. >///<

And what is wrong with you, girl? XD

Edited on by theblackdragon

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

LordJumpMad

@Sherman U Mad?
Untitled
I'm LordJumpMad, and I have taken everything from you, and there nothing you can do.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.