Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,161 to 13,180 of 16,251

Dark-Luigi

Flying into the skies, Servant of the goddess of light, here's...KiDasharus!
Untitled
Ever wanted to meet a guy who is a HUGE fan of the amazing game "Kid Icarus"? He is the legendary hero who saved the Heavens from the Evil Medusa, and the Vicious king Hades! He is always FULL of boat loads of energy, and a bit humor as well. He is always on the job, no matter what will get in his way. Challenge him in light Vs. Dark, sure you can!...If you wish to fail! Him and Palutena make a great team stopping the Monsters of the Underworld! And a little and from the stubborn, yet helpful Viridi, Goddess of nature! If you ever see this amazing angel high in the sky, be sure to give him lot's of respect and strength, trust me, he's earned it!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Void

Knuckles wrote:

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self

I'm PST, I'm busy all the time really, but I can make time usually. But the best time would be on the weekends, when I'm living in the city with my mom, and I'll have a consistent internet connection, its not much better than the one I have back out here in the country, though.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

LyIa

I want one. It'll be hard.

all men are kings 👑

RPGShaymin

Knuckles wrote:

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self

I'm in EST, but when school starts I won't be on much before 5 on weekdays. I'll make an effort, though, to get back into the game.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Auracle

I'm good during Friday nights (generally) and weekends. I'm fairly flexible, though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mansa

anyone wanna have a match?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Mansa

nvm. I'm in a big problem with fusion right now

Mansa

Void

KiDasharus wrote:

And whoa, @Void, posting.

Nice to have you back, that is, if you continue posting.

I was just pretty busy this summer, moving into a new house and all, and watching tons of stuff on Netflix.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Prof_Clayton

Okay, opening a LvsD right now, I'll be playing for an hour, so come join! :3
EDIT: @Void Wanna join? If you do I need your FC (or someone else who plays, and welcome back!)

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Mansa

Can you add me prof.?

Mansa

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.