Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,121 to 13,140 of 16,251

Tricoloryoshi

@knuckles, you silly monotreme, did you forget what the "M" in his old online name stood for? U_U

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles

@TheLilk98 I expected nothing less from a Merciless Assassin.

I went into our tourney match expecting an easy win, thinking you were a noob. Then I see you go by M.A. LilK, and my heart sinks because you are a clan member. D:

That was my biggest mis-judge of skill in all of my KI:U multiplayer rounds. I barely survived.

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@Devious Right now, we are just working out times. Keep in mind that I will be gone for a lot of them, so I'm not the guy to say "yes, this time is good."

We need to accumulate time data, find the common times that work for most of us, that includes you too @DreamyViridi, and @Blaze, then put it to a vote. We can determine the fight schedule later.

I will also be making an NoF thread about this, so we will have 2 reminders.

Oh, and to anyone on this thread without an NoF account, you should really consider joining. Its just some NL users trying to run a very tiny NL-in-a-sense.

Please feel free to critize my previous paragraph if I completely screwed up what NoF is, its almost 11:00 over here, I'm running every day, I've done something to my left knee it hurts every running step I take, not walking, but inclines, stairs, downhill. Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Also I'm taking hard classes with lots of homework, and I'm exhausted. D:

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TheLilK98

Knuckles wrote:

@TheLilk98 I expected nothing less from a Merciless Assassin.

I went into our tourney match expecting an easy win, thinking you were a noob. Then I see you go by M.A. LilK, and my heart sinks because you are a clan member. D:

That was my biggest mis-judge of skill in all of my KI:U multiplayer rounds. I barely survived.

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self

To be honest, had 3DSPlaza's co owner not gone crazy and deleted anyone, I probably never would've joined. Unfortunatley MA doesn't exist anymore, but they were dissolved into another clan. I still wonder how that tourney match might've turned out if I hadn't used my blade first round. When I got here everyone was hyping you up so I thought you were like the Alpha or something XD EDIT Oh and I'm usually free around 6 pm EST, but I'm on EDT right now for a month or two.

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Between, idk, 5:00 and 8:00, I guess. Possibly later/earlier depending on how much homework I have.

Lilk - I thought it was just Laser Staves :/ you two are weird, and you should work on toning down that habit :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Knuckles - I'm four hours ahead of you :/ I'll see what you guys come up with because I have other online gaming to make sure is running first.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Ah, I've been called. Since I live in the UK, I'm either 5 or 8 hours ahead of you USA guys. I often turn the 3DS off at 11pm / 11:30pm UK time so take what you will from that.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.