Forums

Topic: Harmoknight (3DS eShop) Impressions

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

SubBronze

I might give this game a second chance, just out of curiosity, how easier is the first boss compared to the second (the one in the demo)?

I hate when a good game has a bad demo, makes having them absolutely worthless really. Since the demos for Monster Hunter and Harmoknight were really bad, I still have no idea if I would actually enjoy them...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

ThePirateCaptain

@Bulby
The first boss really isn't that hard, but getting Gold can be challenging. By the time you get to the second boss the game has eased you in so I didn't feel that was really a problem.

I've actually been having trouble getting Gold on the bosses in general. I don't like how you have to be perfect and not miss a single note, especially compared to the rest of the game which is pretty forgiving. Overall I am enjoying the game a lot, it just takes time and practice to master those bosses.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

nindenpamen

i hate how its only getting notes and pressing on enemies and instruments. the bosses are kinda broken and

6ch6ris6 wrote:

always had the feeling the game doesnt recognizes my buttonpressing.

nindenpamen

GuSolarFlare

ok Challenge Accepted!!! I'll post my high score here!!!!!!(I don't move on until I get the golden score)
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.