Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 5,116

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I just made myself incredibly frusterated. Trying to be as spoiler-free as possible here....

I beat Chapter 21 and there's that decision you have to make. Those that have completed the Chapter know what I mean. Do the 2 different option make the game very different, or is it just different dialogue for right after that decision? I forgot to save my file under a new file, so mad I forgot...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

Well, I just made myself incredibly frusterated. Trying to be as spoiler-free as possible here....

I beat Chapter 21 and there's that decision you have to make. Those that have completed the Chapter know what I mean. Do the 2 different option make the game very different, or is it just different dialogue for right after that decision? I forgot to save my file under a new file, so mad I forgot...

Only the final chapter really makes any sort of difference, otherwise it's just dialogue.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

@3Dash
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
I refused to let Lucina kill me, and Chrom still put a stop to it so I'm pretty sure it's just different dialogue.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Whopper744

I have successfully avoided the spoiler above mostly, except now I'm curious. Is there a decision coming up that will make a real difference in the story or game itself?? (I am currently at Ch 19)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

Anyone know why everytime I streetpass with the one guy I know that has this game, he shows up on my map, but he doesn't get me? he just gets a random avatar instead.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Snagrio

I've said it already, but I'll say it again. All the yes or no questions (expect for the last one and one prologue chapter) just change dialogue.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98

Joshers744 wrote:

Anyone know why everytime I streetpass with the one guy I know that has this game, he shows up on my map, but he doesn't get me? he just gets a random avatar instead.

Have you set up streetpass on your copy?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Ernest_The_Crab

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Aqueous
Spoilers Ahead
Oh yes, that makes sense. "Dad, I'm gonna kill you to save dad."

[FIXED] lolz if only

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Whopper744

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Have you set up streetpass on your copy?

yes. We both have.

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

I've said it already, but I'll say it again. All the yes or no questions (expect for the last one and one prologue chapter) just change dialogue.

That's what I thought. I must've missed the first time that was mentioned....crap, now I'm already wondering what's coming at the end.

SarcasticWisdom

Seriously guys I almost read the spoilers above -_- lol
I got this yesterday, and I'm on chapter 8, and married to Sully (I dig red heads)

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

theblackdragon

darn you guys and your spoilers... i wish we had spoiler tags now

but for srs, i guess i'll try that other option and see what it does, since you guys already chose the 'not' option. since i'm already her mother, maybe it'll complicate things even worse if i volunteer, haha.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Well I put spoiler signs all over that... I hate ruining something for someone else...

Snagrio

theblackdragon wrote:

darn you guys and your spoilers... i wish we had spoiler tags now

I've been wondering this for the longest time. Why isn't there an option to block out text (and can only be shown when you click on it) in the NL forums? It would sure be nice...

Snagrio

Ernest_The_Crab

Slight Spoiler?

Does anyone know know if Tharja's support conversations with other people change if your Avatar is female? For example, Vaike's conversations with her talk about her spying on the male avatar (when the avatar is male).

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

theblackdragon

@Ernest: I'm honestly not sure, but I do know that she stalks the female avatar. my avatar first found her creepy, then when Tharja tried to act "normal" my avatar told her to quit it and just be herself (only Tharja then couldn't because she was so far up in acting "normal" haha) and now i'm working on getting their A-level support convo, so i'll tell you how that goes when it happens if you want. :3
SPOILERS FOR FEMALE AVATAR AND THARJA'S A-LEVEL SUPPORT CONVO

i'd forgotten, i already had that convo with her — my avatar became ill due to stress or overwork, whatever, and passed out. when i woke up, Tharja was watching over me. iirc, I told her that I was glad she was my friend and felt safe with her watching over me (as opposed to my initial C-level support evaluation of her creepiness), and when she went to leave, I think i asked her to stay and keep me company.
.POTENTIAL SPOILERS ARE OVER

@WingedFish: Ant built these forums from scratch, so any features like that, he has to code himself. Spoiler tags have been asked for already, and the long-awaited forum revamp will hopefully include such a feature. Until then, I have to remember to not read so quickly

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO ASKED FOR THEM

so i chose to accept her judgment, and she said she knew it was matricide... and then she couldn't bring herself to do it. then Chrom shows up and admits he was eavesdropping, says we can change our 'destiny' and that we are all closer in this timeline than the other, me and him are two halves of a greater whole, etc. and so forth. Lucina winds up heartily ashamed overall. :3

.SPOILERS ARE OVER

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Snagrio

Hopefully this isn't spoiler material since I'll just mention the chapter number, but did anyone else actually stop for a good few minutes at the beginning of chapter 10? I literally had to take a minute and wait since it was so raw with emotion .

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.