Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,517

Grumblevolcano

@edhe: You need a gap both sides of the youtube embed for it to work.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

OutCold

I was playing late last night, was half awake and goofed.... I used a master seal at level 14 or 15 instead of waiting for 20... I have no idea why I even did it.... I'm bummed

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

Pokefanmum82

got my copy today. can't wait to start it

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Rumorlife

TheWhiteFalcon wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Why did they do the break between releases? I mean it's fine because I have SE and either way I wouldn't have finished both of these games by the time the third comes out, but it seems weird. Just put it out, this is 2016 people don't need to wait for more like they use to.

But anyway, wow this is the first 3DS game(s) in a while that I've really enjoyed. It reminds me how there's nearly nothing upcoming for this thing after this game...
/points to the word nearly/

Same. I feel like I've played most of the big stuff, and for the most part my 2DS has just sat in its case. Now it's back out and being used.

There's nothing beyond this I care about except Pokemon RBY. Not until Zero Time Dilemma, which has an unknown release date. I don't care about the Bravely series, no Mega Man, no M&S Rio Olympics, and probably no DQ. Buuuut the bright side is it gives me an opportunity to get more VC games I've never had or go play Fire Emblem on the WiiU VC. The latter is a probable outcome haha
Also the feeling of being caught up is good too.

@edhe: Ew, I mean I felt the humor in my tummy, and it kinda makes sense, but that felt so cheap and lazy. "Ugh why create a joke, just put periods"

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Ralizah

2016 is looking to be a great 3DS year. Lots of JRPGs. Also, that Hyrule Warriors port.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Rumorlife

Has anyone used an Amiibo with this yet?

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

@BurningSonic: Are the rewards good? I heard it gives you a couple items and then after a few taps you battle to get the character to be added to your roster. If they're leveled then that's kinda cool, but if they're added to the roster and they're weak then ew.
Like when they give you a Lv5 pkmn in an event when everyone important is Lv 90 and it just kinda sits there in the box.
I want a Robin amiibo

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

BurningSonic

@Dankykong: When you tap it the first two times they give you a reward. (I'm sure they were just accessories, but I can't remember.) After the third time you get to battle them and recruit them if you win. They are both Lv. 15 when you get them. So I think they would be good units to have.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Eat_Pie

Wow. Conquest on Hard/Class is legitimately hard. I had to restart a lot until I figured out how to beat Chapter 5 in the prologue, and the same with Ch. 8. The maps and map diversity(rout the enemy, defeat the boss, etc.) is great. I'll probably make Conquest my play through account then make Revelations the account where I grind and make everyone OP.

Eat_Pie

LzWinky

Chapter 5 is brutal on all paths in Hard mode. It's like the Lunatic of Awakening

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pokefanmum82

i've already made it to Chapter 5 but on casual mode. I'm not good enough for hard mode. I'm having fun though

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Rumorlife

Felicia said the same thing I did 1 second after she got a random critical hit that somehow produced a x3(?) attack afterward that killed a boss enemy. "Well whatever works!"

Rumorlife

AndyD

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

i've already made it to Chapter 5 but on casual mode. I'm not good enough for hard mode. I'm having fun though

Yeah I am on the normal mode, I guess where the characters actually die...can't remember the exact setting since you have two different choices per play. Anyways, Chapter 7 really seemed to irritate me a bit...I kept forgetting to move Azura away from the wall when the final two horse men arrived...they jousted over the wall...and bam...killed her...3 different times before I remembered to move her AWAY from the wall.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Rumorlife

Okay paralogue 13 is really annoying me in Birthright, because there's 2 islands and it sticks all my healers on one island, then everyone else is on the other island, and of course all the enemies go toward the healers instead of the ones who are actually going to put up a really good fight. I pressed start like 4 times in a turn and each turn someone with full health died. So why bother right now... Lol I just shut the game off, no ones dying that easily.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

yokokazuo

Just went through chapter 15 of Conquest. Not sure if it is the same in Birthright, but it was rather interesting and tricky.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

DefHalan

@Dankykong: I am still playing Awakening, so it might be different, but can't you move your units around the map before starting battle? Change their starting location?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rumorlife

@DefHalan: Maybe probably? I never did that in Awakening, I never remembered seeing the option and it never really mattered for me then lol.
It would help if i leveled up anyway though, through the normal chapters and challenges, I'm only a couple off.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.