Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,517

Rumorlife

Soooo glad Awakening saved this series. I've not downloaded the WiiU VC games yet either, but I'm going to after I finish this.
Also the customizing your little town/castle center is cool even though it's basically just like every Facebook game ever, but the 3D really helps make it look so much better. I've been playing exclusively in 3D and it's so crisp I forget it's on, some games bother me after an hour or more but this I can play for hours without a sickness haha The Hoshido castle is like a pure fantasy to me. Makes me think of the Spirited Away bathhouse, which I love. Any of those overly exaggerated large and tall castle buildings are so fun. I can't wait to have this little village filled up.

Rumorlife

PlywoodStick

@Sticker: Interesting information about that Treehouse employee. It's sad that people allow their personal politics to seep into their professional lives, instead of trying to maintain some amount of objectivity... But then again, this is humanity we're talking about.

Edited on by PlywoodStick

PlywoodStick

PlywoodStick

@Dankykong: So the town customization is kind of like Dark Cloud 2's town building, but more limited?

PlywoodStick

PlywoodStick

@Yarrow: Interesting.... But isn't it weird that they're "ancient texts" that apply to something happening concurrently with the story?

Edited on by PlywoodStick

PlywoodStick

Rumorlife

PlywoodStick wrote:

@Dankykong: So the town customization is kind of like Dark Cloud 2's town building, but more limited?

Well yes. It's a pretty standard town builder, but it's fun for FE. Plus it looks better than most handheld town builders. You're probably less limited than Dark Cloud though, there's more space and likely more options in the end. Visually it actually reminds me so far of a cross between Harvest Moon town building and a couple of the gardening games that you build a town for, one of them is on 3DS as a download.

Rumorlife

Yarrow

@PlywoodStick: Yes I agree that it is odd but maybe theyre talking about the text itself, as in the alphabet I had to spend forever to uncoded xD Orrrrr maybe its just like they say in 3 of them that they are indeed prophecys

Yarrow

DoctorOverbuild

Well I just spent a damn fortune on path of raidiance as I really want the entire Western series of the games! The only one I need now is radiant dawn I'm sure it'll tide me over until fates comes out in Europe!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

TheWhiteFalcon

Dankykong wrote:

Why did they do the break between releases? I mean it's fine because I have SE and either way I wouldn't have finished both of these games by the time the third comes out, but it seems weird. Just put it out, this is 2016 people don't need to wait for more like they use to.

But anyway, wow this is the first 3DS game(s) in a while that I've really enjoyed. It reminds me how there's nearly nothing upcoming for this thing after this game...
/points to the word nearly/

Same. I feel like I've played most of the big stuff, and for the most part my 2DS has just sat in its case. Now it's back out and being used.

TheWhiteFalcon

AndyD

TingLz wrote:

scubydo wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

@scubydo: You can access them instantly if you have the special edition.

You can get 2 Ebon Wings if you buy the Conquest path or 2 Dread Scrolls if you buy the birthright path.

Other than that, you can only get these after you complete a DLC map that hasn't been released yet, however you ca only get 1 of the items depending on what path are you on.

Sorry to sound so lost, but I do have the special edition but can't find them.

When you get to My Castle, go to the crystal ball. Click on "Bonuses" and select all the bonuses. They will be immediately added to your inventory

Are they one time use only? Or if I play through the other two routes later will they be available?

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Iggly

@scubydo You get them once per save, I have them both on my Birthright and Conquest files.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Dezzy

Sticker wrote:

It's not that. We were originally supposed to have the petting feature (It's optional, so you can ignore it if you want), but one of Nintendo treehouse members went full SJW, and cause the feature to be removed. That's plain unfair, if you ask me. We players shouldn't suffer because of some female SJW.

Is there evidence that a particular member of the team did deliberately have it removed because of their personal politics? Or are you assuming that was the reason? Given the whole boob slider in Xenoblade thing, I'd been suspecting they had someone making decisions for slightly dishonest reasons. You shouldn't bring their sex into it though. Plenty of women hate this kind of sexual puritanism too (and plenty of men love to be moral arbiters)

Someone also said swimsuits had been removed? Is that true?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

enderboy221

So I have been playing this game borderline nonstop since it first came out. I don't think I have played a game quite this good on 3DS since Awakening and Dark Moon. It has destroyed any of my expectations, and I've only been playing Birthright.
As far as I'm concerned, the lack of the petting feature no longer bothers me. You can skip the game because of it if you want, but I will say that you are missing out on a fantastic experience. If that is the reason you skipped it, I'd recommend you still give it a try. It's your choice though.

enderboy221

BurningSonic

Can someone explain this to me?
In Birthright after Chapter 15, Kaze dies to save you. I went to youtube to see their reactions, and in their game both Kaze and you lived. Why did their Kaze live while mine died?

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

-Green-

@BurningSonic: Corrin needed to have an A or higher relationship level with him in order for him to survive.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

Dezzy wrote:

Someone also said swimsuits had been removed? Is that true?

Nope. Still there. All you need to do is go to the accessory shop and "change" into a bath towel.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

rishisquid

I'm on chapter 14 in Conquest right now, is there anything like that that I need to worry about? Like a character dying if the support isn't high enough?

rishisquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.