Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,517

Azikira

I have a question that someone can hopefully help me with.

I want a physical copy of Birthright, and my brother wants Conquest. I know you're able to purchase the other version in-game once you get to chapter 6, but my question is: If you buy the other version in-game, does it act like DLC and only work when the game is plugged in, or does it give you the game as a completely separate program on the 3DS Home Screen? I was hoping we could sort of kill two birds with one stone!
Thanks!!

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Rumorlife

MisterMan wrote:

@Sticker: you sound really pathetic. why does it matter that the "SJW" was female? go complain to your parents about not being able to pet your screen with a stylus. I'm tired of hearing about it.

LOL I didn't read any of the response cause I don't care. This is golden though.

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

username wrote:

Well that might be a little gross and uncalled for.

Rumorlife

KO-Cub

TingLz wrote:

I miss the creepy pet your friend on the face mechanic. Stupid American not-Asian culture

I should visit Japan and pet people on the face. Would I be arrested?

Japan doesn't like it just as much as we don't.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Sticker

KO-Cub wrote:

TingLz wrote:

I miss the creepy pet your friend on the face mechanic. Stupid American not-Asian culture

I should visit Japan and pet people on the face. Would I be arrested?

Japan doesn't like it just as much as we don't.

If Japan doesn't like it, then why was the feature even existed? Just curious.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LzWinky

scubydo wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

@scubydo: You can access them instantly if you have the special edition.

You can get 2 Ebon Wings if you buy the Conquest path or 2 Dread Scrolls if you buy the birthright path.

Other than that, you can only get these after you complete a DLC map that hasn't been released yet, however you ca only get 1 of the items depending on what path are you on.

Sorry to sound so lost, but I do have the special edition but can't find them.

When you get to My Castle, go to the crystal ball. Click on "Bonuses" and select all the bonuses. They will be immediately added to your inventory

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DoctorOverbuild

Still waiting Nintendo of Europe for anything about this game over here I'm hyped beyond belief!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Eat_Pie

Does anyone know when Revelations will be released?

Eat_Pie

Shinion

@Eat_Pie: well if you have the special edition I believe it's technically out already, but I presume you don't so as far as Nintendo have said I believe they said it'll be a few weeks rather than months away, with it being finished and all, they just need to give the people who pre-ordered the special edition some vindication for their purchase.

Shinion

Late

@Eat_Pie: I believe it's March 10th.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

TheWhiteFalcon

Any chances of Nintendo releasing an OST for this?

TheWhiteFalcon

Eat_Pie

@Late
Thanks!
@TheLastLugia
No, I wasn't able to get a SE before it went out of stock. I've bought Conquest, so I'll buy Revelations as DLC.

Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Sorry for the double post, but I have a few more questions.

What chapter do the kids unlock?
Is there a guide out there for skills/classes(like Awakening)?

Eat_Pie

yokokazuo

@Eat_Pie I don't know for sure, but I think it may be anytime after someone gets married. I just got my first S support and unlocked a paralogue.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

rishisquid

@Eat_Pie: The child's paralogue is unlocked as soon as a couple reaches S-rank

rishisquid

Yarrow

I decoded the Acient texts by myself this took a couple of hours so I hope you all enjoy and fine this useful ^^/

No. 000 Poem
A dragon neither white or black
Saw his future self
As no more then a caged beast
A dragon neither white nor black
Sang three songs of prophecy
So someday his soul might be released
No. 001 Prophecy of Sky
In the white light
A hand reached through
A double edge blade
Cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away
Embrace the brand new day
No. 002 Prophecy of Land
Embrace the dark
You call home
Gaze upon an empty white throne
A legacy of lies
A familar disguise
No. 003 Prophecy of Depths
A burden heart
Sinks into the ground
A yeil falls away
Without a sound
Not day nor night
Wrong nor right
For truth and peace we fight
No. 004 Dragons and People 1
Once dragons fought against each other using humans as pawns
They empowered their pawns with drops of their own blood
In time the dragonblooded humans became royalty even as the dtagkns descended into beasthood
No. 005 Dragons and People 2
To escape madness the dragons threw off their mortal flesh and became ascended sprits
They left the world to humanity
For the few dragons who to remain
No. 006 Bloodline 1
The white prince and princess are born of Sameragi and Ikona
The black prince and princess are born of Garon and first prince with Katerina the second princess with a concubine and second prince with yet another and thrid princess with yet another stiff
No. 007 Bloodline 2
The child of light kidnapped in the dark is not of Nohr blood not a child of the Hoshidan king the thrid was born of the white queen and silent dragon Anankos is the true father

Yarrow

Rumorlife

Why did they do the break between releases? I mean it's fine because I have SE and either way I wouldn't have finished both of these games by the time the third comes out, but it seems weird. Just put it out, this is 2016 people don't need to wait for more like they use to.

But anyway, wow this is the first 3DS game(s) in a while that I've really enjoyed. It reminds me how there's nearly nothing upcoming for this thing after this game...
/points to the word nearly/

Rumorlife

LzWinky

This game is fantastic. I love it to death!

I'm starting with Birthright

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.