Forums

Topic: Eshop 005-5838

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Suppablk

I just don't understand I wanted to buy Might Switch Force 2, but this code kept showing up...what does it mean. I Googled it and it's not very clear. Can someone help me?

My F/C: 5413-0813-2408
I play online: Kid Icarus, DoA Dimensions, MK7, HM ToTT, Heroes of Ruin...
I'm getting: Code of Princess, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion 2, HM A New Beginning, Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing 3DS, Monster Hunter 3 G/ 4*if they come* and so much mor...

Tasuki

Try contacting Nintendo. Thats the only think I can think of.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Suppablk

Is it 24/7 customer service.

I'm getting: Code of Princess, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion 2, HM A New Beginning, Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing 3DS, Monster Hunter 3 G/ 4*if they come* and so much mor...

Tasuki

I am sure you can email them. If you didnt find what the code means by google than the only ones who probably would know is Nintendo.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Suppablk

Ok, thanks Tasuki

Birdman

Were you trying to add funds to your 3DS via an eShop Card purchased at a store and the error mentioned something about activation? If so, call Nintendo's Customer Service number on their website; if your situation's like mine, that card probably was not activated at the store, and CS will talk you through how to receive credit for the unactivated card.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.