Forums

Topic: 3DS Puzzle Swap pieces

Posts 101 to 120 of 179

Bolt_Strike

yokokazuo wrote:

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U puzzle panel is now available in Japan! (Nothing on my NA 3DS yet, let me know if it is available in Europe too)

Called it. Still no ORAS puzzle though, I'd be very surprised if they skipped that game.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

I thought this was supposed to be World Streetpass Holiday. I only got 1/9 Miis from another country (and it was Canada).

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

retropunky

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I thought this was supposed to be World Streetpass Holiday. I only got 1/9 Miis from another country (and it was Canada).

Usually Star Bucks, McDonalds, or Best Buy are good places to get hits. I get between six and 9 each time.

The streetpass event ends on the 4th I think. So far I've gotten one from Japan, France and Canada.

Edited on by retropunky

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

yokokazuo

Monster Hunter is now available in all regions!

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Andyliini

Kirby Fighter's Deluxe/ Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe Puzzle is now available in Europe.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

ZB42

I have under 100 pieces to get. So, a new panel should be released soon.

NNID: Z.Beeblebrox

DefHalan

I have all the puzzle pieces and got all the Mii hats. I have nothing more to do in StreetPass Plaza. i am not even going to try to get all the accomplishments. I hope we get a new Puzzle soon for the new Kirby game or Majora's Mask

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shaneoh

DefHalan wrote:

I have all the puzzle pieces and got all the Mii hats. I have nothing more to do in StreetPass Plaza. i am not even going to try to get all the accomplishments. I hope we get a new Puzzle soon for the new Kirby game or Majora's Mask

Have all the hats too. Some of those accomplishments are ridiculous, but I still homepass because it's fun.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Grumblevolcano

I had under 50 left and then the Kirby Fighters Deluxe/Dedede's Drum Dash panel appeared...

This always happens, looks like I'll never truly finish Puzzle Swap!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Have all the hats too. Some of those accomplishments are ridiculous, but I still homepass because it's fun.

homepass? is that the thing where you mess with your router settings to give you streetpasses? I am glad I never had to do that

shaneoh

DefHalan wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

homepass? is that the thing where you mess with your router settings to give you streetpasses? I am glad I never had to do that

That's it. I didn't have much choice as Australia doesn't have the relays. It's not that much effort and it can net me up to 18 streetpass hits a day, but I usually get 12 (max 6 hits per 8 hours)

DefHalan

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

That's it. I didn't have much choice as Australia doesn't have the relays. It's not that much effort and it can net me up to 18 streetpass hits a day, but I usually get 12 (max 6 hits per 8 hours)

I take my 3DS everywhere and get about 3 hits a day (not counting my wife's 3DS) I also take it to conventions and get tons. At the Doctor Who convention I normally get 10 a day, maybe 15 if I check them half way through. At E3 I get tons. I could basically just sit in the middle of the room and continually get and clear streetpasses all day.

shaneoh

DefHalan wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I take my 3DS everywhere and get about 3 hits a day (not counting my wife's 3DS) I also take it to conventions and get tons. At the Doctor Who convention I normally get 10 a day, maybe 15 if I check them half way through. At E3 I get tons. I could basically just sit in the middle of the room and continually get and clear streetpasses all day.

Unfortunately where I am I don't have access to a great deal of conventions, which is a pity, it would be more fun. Most I made in a day (without homepass) was about 7 from a zombie march I was in.

Bolt_Strike

The Smash Bros. puzzle is in NA as well. Also, Reggie is showing up in Mii Plaza celebrating the release of the N3DSXL.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Gerald

I also got new Kirby puzzle (in EU)

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

shaneoh

Bolt_Strike wrote:

The Smash Bros. puzzle is in NA as well. Also, Reggie is showing up in Mii Plaza celebrating the release of the N3DSXL.

Damn, no sign of him for me I need more special Miis

Ootfan98 wrote:

I wonder if there is a Majora's Mask puzzle, the notification said there were new puzzles
What's the kirby one?

Grumblevolcano

shaneoh wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Ootfan98 wrote:

I wonder if there is a Majora's Mask puzzle, the notification said there were new puzzles
What's the kirby one?

Kirby Fighters Deluxe/Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, those games finally came out today in Europe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

yokokazuo

Haven't checked here for awhile, but I just updated the list.

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Oddly enough, Reggie didn't even have any smash bros pieces on him.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

shaneoh

Grumblevolcano wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Ootfan98 wrote:

What's the kirby one?

Kirby Fighters Deluxe/Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, those games finally came out today in Europe.

Those have been out for about a week already in Europe (got it and finished it).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.