Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 30,341 to 30,360 of 30,826

Coocoogi

@MasterHunter Hey, I just added you. Please add me back. Thank you! 1178-2361-1834

Edited on by Coocoogi

3DS FC : 1178-2361-1834

AstralRedStar705

@MasterHunter I have pokemon y, what else do you Play? I can add you but add me on dischord first ok.

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
Discord:AstralRedStar705#3469
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

Maximumbeans

@HyperBears Hey dude, sorry for the delay. Will add you back later today

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

AstralRedStar705

@MasterHunter do you not like it or do you use something else?

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Henderson19 well I think dischord just makes playing online with others a lot more convenient and easier and I like to use it. It's a online app you can download if you like chatting with your online friends but it's up to you if you wanna use it.

AstralRedStar705

I guess not a lot of people use dischord here or just don't want to add me on it I'm not sure which. I like to use dischord to set up multiplayer games or just to chat, sometimes its just nice to talk to someone else. I have lots of 3ds multiplayer games like pokemon y, omega ruby, sun, ultra sun(but I haven't played it yet), Mario kart 7, fantasy life, monster hunter 4 ultimate, animal crossing new leaf, and fire emblem fates, and probably others I'm not sure. I'm pretty much always up for playing something just ask.

TochTendo99

@AstralRedStar705 We can play on my 3ds but I don't have Nintendo switch online so it will be useless playing with you but you can still add my switch friend code anyways my 3ds friend code is in my signature.

3ds Friend code 3368 - 8461 - 8268

3ds Username Toch or TochTendo99

Switch friend code SW-8099-1348-0810

My discord Toch is 13#6978

My reddit is U/Jealous-Necessary-62

Other than that hope to see you on my friends list

AstralRedStar705

@TochTendo99 do you use discord? If you want me to add you on 3ds then you need to add me on discord. Look up a video for it on YouTube if your unsure about it.

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

Coocoogi

@Nines Hi there! I just added you! 1178 - 2361 - 1834 I hope you can add me back!

3DS FC : 1178-2361-1834

TochTendo99

@AstralRedStar705 1 Why do you call it dishord when it's discord and

2. I will do it once I am able to get my phone back because I lost it at school.

AstralRedStar705

@TochTendo99 I said discord though?

TochTendo99

@AstralRedStar705 Done add you on discord not dischord and added you to my 3ds friends list

AstralRedStar705

@TochTendo99 haha your right it is discord not dischord whoops I got it wrong I'm gonna have to change that. I also added you on discord, I will add you on 3ds later thanks.

TochTendo99

AstralRedStar705

@Nines what multiplayer games do you have for 3ds? Also I think I have some of those switch games. Just one more question, do you use discord?

AstralRedStar705

Ok I'm still looking for multiplayer friends if anybody needs another one. I have animal crossing new leaf, monster hunter 4, fire emblem fates, fantasy life, pokemon y, pokemon omega ruby, pokemon sun, pokemon ultra sun(haven't played it yet), Mario kart 7, and a couple others I'm forgetting. If you add my friend code and you want me to add you back then add me on discord please and thank you!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic