Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 30,321 to 30,340 of 30,830

Dylan-lvl5

Please add me as i need friends on friend safari on pokemon X my friend code is 2681-6180-5629

Dylan-lvl5

AstralRedStar705

@Coocoogi hi I also play pokemon on 3ds. If you want to add me add me on discord too.

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
Discord:AstralRedStar705#3469
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Henderson19 I don't know what the friend safari is but I have pokemon y if you wanna add me but add me on discord too.

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Prosser2155 wow you sure like pokemon. I also have a lot of those games on my 3ds if you wanna add me then also add me on discord ok

Henderson19

Just added youProsser2155 my FC is 0920-7138-8852 please add me back in in game name is Angel

Edited on by Henderson19

Henderson19

Henderson19

Dude what is discord I just do straight up FC swaps it's easier I'm on Pokemon y on 3d's as well

Henderson19

AstralRedStar705

@pnott you should add me on discord

AstralRedStar705

@Coocoogi thank you as well!

AstralRedStar705

@Henderson19 discord is just a online messaging app you can use to friend other people like people you know on 3ds or switch or playstation or xbox or whatever else and use it to chat or set up multiplayer games for any of those game consoles (especially for switch since it has no way to interact with your friends).

Henderson19

Thanks for the info I only really use 3d's

Henderson19

AstralRedStar705

@Bronzehoney do you use discord?

MasterHunter

Hi I'm gonna cut to the chase I want to register some friend codes for my pokemon x friend safari my FC is 4442-5907-8868 and my name is Beat. Please add me

Hi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic