The game is a fast-paced brawler which combines beat-em-up and run ‘n gun action. Players take control of fashionable protagonist Karen - not that one - on a journey through a colourful world overrun by frantic robot enemies. Karen must wipe them out using punches, kicks and long-range combat in fluid combos on the way to save her cat Chubbz - and humanity, too.
As you can see in the fancy new trailer above, the game boasts bright, hand-drawn graphics, a welcoming pastel colour palette and a catchy soundtrack. We really enjoyed Graceful Explosion Machine when it came to Switch not long after the console's launch, so hopefully this next Vertex Pop title will be equally impressive.
- Lightning-fast gameplay that seamlessly blends run n’ gun action and intense beat-em-up combat
- Launch, juggle, and shoot waves of robots out of the sky in stylish, easy-to-execute combos
- Keep your score climbing from enemy to enemy with thunderous ground smashes, high flying aerial attacks, and the devastating Super Beam
- Blast through a vibrant world inspired by colourful urban cityscapes and pastel skylines
- Online leaderboards and ranking systems will keep you coming back to S-Rank over 20 challenging levels
It'll be available directly from the Switch eShop on 16th January.
Will you be adding this one to your Switch library?