Klabater has revealed Help Will Come Tomorrow, a brand new, story-driven resource management and survival game headed to Switch next year.
The game focuses on the survival of its cast of characters, with players having to meet their needs, gather resources, expand the camp, take care of security, and explore their surroundings. Players will need to learn the personalities of each character, working out their relationships and mitigating conflicts to take care of morale. You can choose to act selfishly if you like, but cooperation is the key to survival.
We've got an official blurb and feature list for you to check out below:
During the onset of the October Revolution in the uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, a group of passengers have survived the mysterious catastrophe of a Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until a rescue party arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice, passengers from different social classes will have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs. They will be constantly put to the test and will survive or the decisions will break them. How and if they survive and at what cost is up to the player.
● Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
● Manage scarce resources and stay alive in the frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
● Guide 9 unique characters from different social origins and three different society classes
● Discover the intimate stories and past of all the unique characters
● Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
● Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife
● Experience an in-game event system based on characters’ relations and morale
● Immerse yourself in a touching story set in 1917 pre-Bolschevik Imperial Russia
The game is scheduled to launch on Switch in Q1 2020.
Are you liking the look of this one? Let us know if you're interested in hearing more as we wait for its 2020 release with a comment below.