Indie publisher and developer Dreadlocks Ltd has revealed that Mimpi Dreams, a "casual" puzzle-platformer game, is jumping onto the Switch eShop this week.
The game features the central character Mimpi, a cute little dog who dreams of being a hero. Mimpi's dreams don't only consist of gathering bones, wagging tails, and scaring unsuspecting postal workers, however; instead, he dreams of "wide magical worlds full of funny characters and gentle humour", which just so happens to be what this game's all about.
As you can probably tell, the game is intended to be suitable for all ages, and the developer mentions that its varied puzzle designs require around four to eight hours of your time to complete. You can check out a more detailed feature list for yourself below.
- Joy-Con and Pro Controllers supported, with extra Motion Control feature, where players can use Joy-Con as hand move simulation
- Touch controls supported in handheld mode
- Full HD (1080p) vector style art
- 57 in-game achievements to unlock
- The game supports 12 languages : English, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Brazilian-Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The game is set to be available in North America, Europe and Australia on the Switch eShop on 15th November. It'll launch at a recommended price of €9.99 / $9.99.
Do you think this might go down a treat with the younger players in your life? Or perhaps you like the sound of its gentler adventure yourself? Either way, make sure to let us know below.