Kalypso Media and SomaSim have revealed a finalised a release date for the upcoming Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition on Nintendo Switch. Luckily, it turns out that we don't have long to wait.
Originally released on PC back in 2016, Project Highrise leaves every single decision with you, the player. As an architect, you must coordinate the construction of everything - including every wall and wire, every office, every apartment, and more; as the building owner, you have to keep your tenants happy; and as a savvy developer, you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future.
If you manage to keep on top of all that, you'll soon reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamour to live and work. Fail, though, and your tenants will soon leave in utter disgust at your wrongdoings, taking their money elsewhere instead.
The new 'Architect's Edition' includes the base game, the Las Vegas DLC, and content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life, and the brand new Brilliant Berlin. You can check out some more details down below.
● Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper
● Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade seeking a perfect downtown office
● Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
● Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
● Host events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
● Entice visitors into shopping malls with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
● Explore open sandbox play to build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels
● Conquer campaign mode in 29 scenario challenges
The game will launch on 26th October in Europe, with the North American release coming slightly after on 13th November.
Will you be keeping on top of things when Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition arrives later this month? Let us know in the comments.