Netmarble Games has announced that a Nintendo Switch version of its smartphone RPG Seven Knights is currently in development.
The news comes as part of a new business strategy in which the company will aim to actively develop and invest in releasing titles for consoles and Steam. You can check out a trailer for the mobile version of the game above, and we've also included some notes from the title's app store page below.
Join the saga of "Seven Knights": an exciting RPG filled with heroics, adventure, and a diverse assortment of both friends and foes.
The land of Asgar is in need of brave warriors who can face the God of Destruction and preserve peace. It is up to you, along with Evan and Karin, to put together a band of warriors to save the land and achieve victory!
[LIMITLESS 3D BATTLES]
- Enlist a versatile team to fight by combining hundreds of heroes in powerful combinations
- Watch your team battle with dynamic effects and diverse skill animations
- Power Up, Rank Up, and Gear Up to prepare your heroes in their quest to protect Asgar
- Customize your team's formation and manage their skills to strategize for the upcoming battles
[NUMEROUS GAME MODES]
- Adventure Mode: Conquer the Continents as you train your heroes!
- Battle Mode: Duel with other players to prove your worth!
- Celestial Tower: Push yourself to the limit as you battle levels of increasing difficulty!
- Daily Dungeon: Gain a variety of rewards when you emerge victorious
- Castle Rush: Fight alongside your guildmates to earn the honor of being the best guild!
Seven Knights' popularity is evidently clear considering the game has been downloaded over 10 million times, but do you think it will be a good fit on Switch? Let us know your thoughts below.