Pokémon Black and White 2 Soundtrack Album Completes Set on iTunes

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

The era of the Super Music Collection is over...

Over recent months Game Freak has released six substantial Pokémon albums, and has now confirmed the final entry — Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2: Super Music Collection. This is available on iTunes right now for $9.99 / £7.99 / €8.99. It features a whopping 172 tracks from Pokémon Black & White 2, though some are short bursts of themes or sound effects.

If you are keen to complete the set, links to all of the previous albums in this series are below:

So that's it, the end — so far — of the Super Music Collection series on iTunes. Have you downloaded 'em all?

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Does the music difference from BW to BW2 really justify another music collection? I've played both and I think they should've just released everything in a single collection, unless more songs from what I noticed actually changed.

HopeNForever

HopeNForever said:

How I personally really wish I could get those albums, but they're not available globally as people believe they are. Last year, Apple finally introduced iTunes Movies and iTunes Music for the Middle East region, but despite that they did not include every bit of content that is available in other countries, unlike iTunes Apps which practically shares nearly ALL software content between all countries where iTunes is officially available!

GloverMist

GloverMist said:

Unfortunately I won't be picking this up. Even though I'm a massive fan of the series, I really didn't like Black and White 2 that much. I guess it just seemed unoriginal to me...

Maelstrom

Maelstrom said:

Nintendo needs to do this with more of their soundtracks. Especially FE: Awakening.

Morphbug

Morphbug said:

This one comes with all the music exclusive to Emerald and Platinum, so that's pretty cool.

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

@Maelstrom Actually it's not Nintendo that are releasing the soundtracks, it's GameFreak. And I don't see Nintendo releasing theirs except for a few on the Stars Catalog, or as collectors' edition with a game.

Serebii

Serebii said:

Downloaded them all, then realised I don't have enough space on my phone. So sad

Starwolf_UK

Starwolf_UK said:

I'd personally like for non-iTunes (its not the only digital music store in the world) but baby steps.

Black/White/2 had too many tracks with minor changes. Different seasons, legendary themes (few noticed these so they seemed to get dropped for XY). I'd have liked the duo to be one set though (or maybe the BW2 to only have the new stuff).

Still but its better than SEGA releasing multi-CD sets at a single disc at a time.