Here's a Freakyforms Deluxe Launch Trailer

Posted by Mike Mason

I told you I was freaky

If the mere idea of creating hilarious beasts doesn't entice you to try Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!, maybe this launch trailer will help.

The expanded retail version of the 3DS eShop game is arriving alongside 3DS XL on 28th July in Europe. Just like the download-only original, you'll be able to play at Dr Frankenstein by mashing together monsters with wings, wheels and inconvenient numbers of legs. The boxed edition adds in an RPG mode filled with random dungeons.

Still not sure? Have a read of our Freakyforms Deluxe review.

[via youtube.com]

Korbin64

Korbin64 said:

Not sure if I'll get this because I have the original one from the eShop and I seem to only play it on rainy days.
It's a good game, though. It's small in terms of playing area, but there is still a lot that can be done in the game.

Add

Add said:

Is it... A white 3ds at the end???????????
Does it mean it will launch at July 28th?????????

Phle

Phle said:

One of the first thoughts that came to my mind is that kids would make different characters than adults might do, like the video seem like something a 7-10 year old might make. I think an adult could add on boobs and other maybe not so often shown body parts. So if you make a really cool character that's actually useful with large uncovered boobs, would it be inappropriate to street pass this character?

Ah, why did I suddenly get the urge to get this game, I didn't even like the original downloadable version... It's because it reminded me of Spore and how I made a turkey-like species called "Gobbles" and how they worked at "Turkey Dinners inc, -Where everyday is: bring-your-child-to-work-day!". I actually really enjoyed the Spore DS game too.

Mizore

Mizore said:

lol was being funny...all the things you make and what they sound like are weird, you gotta admit. xD
(I own the original, haven't played it in forever though)

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

This should just be an update to the original version of Freakyforms... It didn't even turn out that great anyways.

Koos

Koos said:

This is such a great game my favorite o the eshop. Could be great as DLC expansion

Blizzaga

Blizzaga said:

@ryanthehedgehog I agree. The RPG elements and extra parts would make great DLC for the eShop version, but there's no way I'm buying the Deluxe version just for that.