The folks at Nocturnal have just let us know that their WiiWare debut, Flowerworks is coming to PAL territories with a new subtitle: Follie's Adventure.
Flowerworks was something of a pleasant surprise when it was released last December in North America, so we're glad to see people in Europe and the developer's home country of Australia (as well as neighbours New Zealand) will finally get a chance to buy it from their own Wii Shops. It's already been cleared with all the ratings boards (PEGI 3+, All Ages USK/Australia) and has a release window pencilled in for the 3rd quarter.
What might make North American owners of the game a bit jealous is the addition of extra features to the game to go along with the enhanced title, including:
- Two player co-operative play, allows a second player to join in the fun on any level.
- New Beginner difficulty level for younger and less confident players.
- New Mastery difficulty level for advanced players, looking for the ultimate Flowerworks challenge and scores.
- Three additional languages (Spanish, German & French).
- A new, special reward for any player that completes the game.
With those extra features we're almost tempted to buy it again; it certainly would seem to make the wait worthwhile. To find out why we think so highly of it, you'd best read our Flowerworks review!