- Racing, Shooter
- Release Date
- 6th Oct 2011, 800 points (USA)
- 26th Jul 2012, 800 points (UK/EU)
- Controller Support
- Zapper, Balance Board
- Official Site
About This Game
Planet Zethos has fallen under the military control of Thau-Phi, a rogue Artificial Intelligence.
The only hope of liberating it lies in the crew of the DST Horizon, an elite mercenary unit operating in the deep fringes of space.
Horizon Riders recruits you into the toughest and most daring merc outfit in the galaxy, blasting through an army of renegade robots with an array of high-tech weapons and mounted on a high-speed assault hover-board.
- Wii Balance Board Powered Action: Turn your Wii Balance Board into a futuristic hover-board for a full motion controlled experience only possible on Nintendo Wii.
- Four Reckless Professionals of Destruction: Pick one of four riders, all of them too crazy to live and too tough to die, each with its own look, weapons and playstyle.
- Insane Arcade Experience: A unique blend of high-speed racing and intense combat. Dash through exotic locations and fight back against endless waves of relentless robots.