- Release Date
- 29th Dec 2011, 600 points (USA)
- Carmen Sandiego
About This Game
Bad news, detective! Those vicious villains of V.I.L.E are at it again. This time they've struck Big Ben in London, England!
Just when we think we've put a stop to their trouble, they come up with a new scheme to vex us. The Chief wants ACME’s best agent on this case, and that means you, detective. So grab your gear—you're headed to London!
Carmen Sandiego is back and only you can foil her V.I.L.E plans. Travel the globe, solve brain-twisting math puzzles, and catch the villain behind the Big Ben Burglary.
Crack the case of the Big Ben Burglary in single-player Story Mode. Perfect your math skills in single-player Practice Mode. Challenge your friends and family to solve math puzzles against the clock in Multiplayer Mode.
In Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math, you practice your math skills and use them to fight crime. Ideal for grades 4–5, math topics include arithmetic, logic puzzles, fractions and much more!
- Travel the world, solve math puzzles and fight crime!
- Challenge friends to math duels against the clock
- Aligned to grade 4 and 5 Math Common Core Standards
- Math topics include geometry, fractions, and many more!