As a video game adaptation of Dreamworks' cave-dweller caper, The Croods: Prehistoric Party casts the film's characters in a Mario Party-style experience for up to four players. It borrows heavily from Nintendo's series, linking disparate mini-games together with a simple board game conceit. Like the movie's titular Neanderthal family...
About The Game
The Croods: Prehistoric Party! is a laugh out loud family fun video game featuring the Croods – Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran and Guy – on a hilarious adventure through 30 unique, fun and addictive party-style mini-games.
Compete in events located in five imaginative and dynamic game boards inspired by environments from the film, filled with never-before-seen creatures (some friendly & some not so friendly)! Compete with your friends and family in nonstop madness with up to four-player multi-player for Nintendo’s Wii U™ system and Wii™ system (single player for handhelds).
- Challenge Your Friends in 30 Croods Themed Party Games – 30 fun-filled mini-games that will challenge the “Croodest” of players with events like racing on amazing creatures, boxing with “punch monkeys”, egg football, rock bowling, and more!
- Party with the Croods Family – Play as your favorite Crood character including: Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran, and Guy.
- Interact with Imaginative Game Boards and Creatures – Five spectacular and dynamic worlds that feature a wild array of imaginative hybrid creatures like the “Ramu”, a cross between a Ram and an Emu and a “Mousephant”, a creature the size of a mouse with an elephant’s trunk, plus many more cool and unique species!
- Compete in Four Player Multiplayer Fun – Select any of the characters from the Croods family in four-player multiplayer fun on consoles.
- Tons of Collectibles and Game Extras – Earn bonus items like colorful eggs, shells, and prehistoric points to unlock artwork and mini-games.