- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 1st Oct 2015 (USA), $4.99
- 10th Dec 2015 (UK/EU), £3.49
Wii U eShop
For display purposes only
It's rather difficult to judge a game / app such as VoxelMaker. On one hand it features an extremely in-depth and detailed suite for making 3D models out of a large collection of blocks. On the other hand the overall experience feels limited due to its omissions of any sort of interactivity with the models that are created...
About The Game
With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
Create 3D models of your own design and render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from cubes giving a stylized, "blocky" look - like 3D pixel art. You can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
- Full-featured model editor with both physical buttons and touch controls.
- Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
- Insert text into your scene.
- Easily paint colors onto a model or flood-fill areas.
- Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
- Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light, and depth of field.
- Save rendered scenes to your Screenshot Album.