Wii U eShop
B movie beat 'em up
It's always a pleasant surprise when a game surpasses your expectations. Suffice it to say, this reviewer's expectations were modest going into Rock Zombie — the goofy synthesized guitars, expressionless character models and mangled English dialogue all seemed to lead in one direction: pain. But you can't go into every game...
About The Game
What would happen if a concert of a female rock band was invaded by a horde of zombies?
The answer to that question can be found in this videogame which combines classic gameplay from the Arcade Golden Age with modern 3D graphics.
- 20 levels filled with addictive action where you will fight all kinds of enemies, ride motorbikes, drive cars and much more.
- A terrifying story told through 300 comic strips inserted between the action sections of the game.
- Three awesome characters to choose from: Zoe, Sasha, and Crystal.
- A wide range of weapons, costumes and concept art, and loads of unlockable collectible material at the Zombie Museum.
- An OST that combines Hard Rock, Nu Metal and Alt Rock that will immerse you into a really dark and rainy urban atmosphere.