- Release Date
- 25th Oct 2011 (USA)
- 4th May 2012 (UK/EU)
- Movie, Sci-Fi
- Controller Support
- Nunchuk + Wii Remote
- Official Site
About This Game
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure.
Six months after the events of the third film, the Delorean time machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley — driverless!
Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
- Featuring Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown
- Special appearances by Michael J. Fox and Claudia Wells
- Created in cooperation with movie series Co-Writer and Producer, Bob Gale.
- Play as Marty McFly in a 5-part cinematic adventure
- Meet up with your favorite characters from the trilogy
- Change history, then cope with the unintended consequences
- Built-in goal and hint systems streamline gameplay