- Platformer, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 4th Jan 2011 (USA)
- 15th Oct 2010 (UK/EU)
Wii U eShop
- 21st Jul 2016, £17.99/€19.99 (UK/EU)
- 27th Oct 2016, $19.99 (USA)
- Controller Support
- Nunchuk + Wii Remote
- Also Known As
- Lost in Shadow (US title)
- Official Site
About This Game
There is a Tower that rises above all in an alternate world.
No one knows who built this or why it was built. One thing is certain, the Tower both sheds a large shadow and at the same time is filled with moving shadows.
There is a shadow of a boy that climbs this tower. He runs through the shadow of the Tower, solves mysteries and puzzles along the way, and fights off enemies that try to impede his progress. The boy is not affected by gravity but his movement is restricted within the thin boarder between light and shadow.
The boy is not alone in his endeavors as a creature of light joins him on his quest. A winged sylph known as a “Spangle" supports him in his journey.
Lost In Shadow mixes unique platform elements and levels of puzzling, to challenge the player. The combination of light and shadow creates a unique blend of game styles, with the shadow boy altering shapes of surrounding objects' shadows, creating walkways to previously inaccessible areas, and adventuring into a world never before seen on Wii.
The Beginning of a New Kind of Platformer:
- Adventure through a land that is in the shadow of the tower. A land that is both familiar and foreign at the same time.
- Manipulate light and shadows to traverse this alternate land where even gravity is influenced.
- Battle shadow creatures with traditional weapons
- You are not alone in your quest: Journey with a spangle that assists you in your travel. Together unlock the mysteries in and around the Tower
- Meet other shadow beings along your journey.