Sorry, no review of Ethan: Meteor Hunter yet.
About The Game
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him.
Manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways.
With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, you may die repeatedly and feel like a hero when you succeed.
- Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan!
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution YOU want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways.
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?