Ports are nothing new on Nintendo Switch - in fact, a good proportion of the games that have arrived on the system over the last two years have been re-releases from other platforms - but sometimes a game getting another chance at success on another console is a cause for celebration. Cursed Castilla EX is one such example. It’s...
About The Game
The tears of a young witch have been turned into a key by a demon to open a gateway to hell.
In Cursed Castilla, one takes the role of Don Ramiro, a knight appointed by King Alphonse VI, to fight and banish the evil invading the lands of Tolomera.
Don Ramiro will face Mouras, Ojáncanos, Nuberus and Malismos: creatures from the European folklore, as well as from chivalric romances such as Amadís de Gaula. For that, one will use a different range of weapons to defeat the enemies, in a pure classic arcade action style.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through 8 game stages.
- Fight against more than 48 types of enemies and 19 final bosses.
- Depending on the mission success, meet 1 of the 4 different possible endings.
- Know all the myths featured in the game with the illustrated bestiary.
- Brag about your combat skills with 16 unlockable achievements.
- Yell your battle cry with the songs of the original soundtrack.
- Revive the glory of the Arcade Times with 4 different view modes.