This zero is a hero
Blaster Master Zero is among the first post-launch games releasing for Nintendo's new hybrid console, the Nintendo Switch; it follows a fairly strong launch lineup with several fantastic titles, such as FAST RMX and Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment, and of course the historic The Legend o
About The Game
Blaster Master Zero is a 8-bit style top-down & sideview 2D action-adventure game that hearkens back to the golden age of the NES.
Using the original 1988 NES title "Blaster Master" from Sunsoft as a base, with the addition of new areas and bosses, new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
This of course includes new areas and bosses, and new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay when battling outside of your SOPHIA 3rd tank, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
- On the sideview maps, take control of the battle tank SOPHIA III and explore your surroundings as you search for the entrance to the dungeon where the area's boss lurks.
- Once you find a dungeon entrance, exit SOPHIA III and make your way inside as the hero Jason and take on the mutants inside in top-down mode.
- Defeat the mid-bosses and area bosses to acquire new items, sub-weapons, upgrades to SOPHIA III and Jason's equipment, and new abilities and move to the next area.
- Incorporation of HD Rumble features into various aspects of the gameplay.
- Player 2 can provide support for Player 1 as they traverse through the game in the co-op multiplayer mode.