Nab a Cluster Bomb and Blow Away the Competition!
Yeah! With music and engines scream'N, you pick your car, driver, and weapons, then slam it into gear. With world-famous race announcer Larry "Supermouth" Huffman at the mic and some of the greatest Rock N' Roll music of all time setting the tone, it's time for the line!
Using laser cannons, cluster bombs, and super boosters to annihilate your competition, your racing skills are pitted against a truly gruesome field of lead-footed crazies as you race to different planets. Better yet, with each checkered flag, your pile of cash grows and so does your buying power! More weapons! More engines! More armor! So back off wimps, this race ain't for no Sunday drivers!
- Step up and pick from 5 hot racing machines!
- Radical weapons are standard equipment on all models!
- Choose your mood! Alien or human!
- 6 different planet race tracks!
- Reall awesome Rock-A-Fide soundtrack featuring: "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood, "Paranboid" by Black Sabbath, "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf, "Highway Star" by Deep Purple, and "Peter Gunn" by H. Mancini.
- One or two player alien action!
- Larry "Supermouth" Huffman calls all the action!
- Automatic screen saver prevents burn-in.
Are you ready to rock and roll?