- Release Date
- 23rd May 2017 (USA)
- 26th May 2017 (UK/EU)
- 3rd Mar 2017 (JPN)
Sorry, no review of Disgaea 5 Complete yet.
About The Game
This entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion.
As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign-Killia. In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5's damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
- Alliance Attacks: New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Revenge Mode: The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they've become fed up of their allies being beat on.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse of the darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
- Languages: Enjoy English and original Japanese voices, and French and English in-game text!
- Includes Laharl's and seven additional side-stories. Join past Disgaea characters for exciting post-game content!
- Add seven great characters to your squad not found in the original retail release including Nisa, Girl Laharl, and more!