- Release Date
- 19th Nov 2006, 500 points (USA)
- 15th Dec 2006, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 2nd Dec 2006, 500 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 24th Oct 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 23rd Oct 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- 24th Oct 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- Controller Support
About This Game
This cute pinball simulator was one of the first video games of the genre and still holds dear to many NES owners. Just as on a real pinball table, your goal is to flip the ball up and never let it fall off the bottom. How many points can you get?
Thanks to a clever design and a good simulation of real pinball physics, Pinball remains an enjoyable challenge even today. You might find numerous surprising ways to improve your score. Pinball also features a hidden bonus game in which Mario must save Pauline, just as he did in Donkey Kong. Younger players should not mistake Pauline for Princess Peach, or she will get quite angry!