- Action, Shooter
- Release Date
- 13th Jan 2009 (USA)
- 3rd Jul 2009 (UK/EU)
- 3rd Jul 2009 (JPN)
- FPS, Shooter, Moon, Planets, Space
- Official Site
About This Game
2058, Lunar Outpost Alpha. Major Edward Kane, Chief of Military Operations for the Extra-Terrestrial Encounter Organisation, has been called in to investigate reports of strange energy readings and missing personnel.
Aid Major Kane and his men as you head out to uncover the mysteries surrounding the outpost and face off against an unseen enemy.
Welcome to the Moon.
- Renegade Kid’s patented formula of a sick and twisted FPS adventure features a cinematic storyline and white-knuckle shooting action
- Built on the Renegade Engine 2.0, Moon delivers rich environments and robust FPS gameplay which screams at a blistering 60 frames per second
- Collect alien artifacts and challenge insane difficulty levels to unlock premium hidden content - only the hardcore need apply
- Annihilate alien hostiles as you rip up the lunar landscape in your turret-equipped buggy or pilot the Remote Search Droid to delve into the Moon’s darkest corners
- Deliver Major Kane’s style of intergalactic diplomacy as you wield powerful alien technology like the LeptonSpread - a particle shotgun that can tear your enemies a new black hole