Trick or treat?
When Shu Takumi broke away from the Ace Attorney series to create a new game for the Nintendo DS, there were many who wondered whether anything else could ever live up to a certain Phoenix Wright and his long succession of adventures. Fans of his work and point-and-click adventures have no need to worry as Ghost Trick is a...
About The Game
In Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, players are transported into the spirit world of Sissel, a murder victim who has lost his memory and returned as a ghost to solve the mystery of his suspicious demise.
As Sissel’s ghost it’s up to players to possess and manipulate items found in the real world to solve the captivating puzzles he encounters.
Using the stylus players will need to carefully choose the path for Sissel to travel, possessing objects in order to trigger the correct item that, when manipulated, will alter the fate of others and begin to unravel the strange truth about who Sissel is and why he was murdered. How will you scare off the unwary assassin? There are many routes to choose from but not all of them will be obvious. It’s up to you to solve the crime but be warned, Sissel only has until dawn before he has to leave the supernatural world for good. Will you discover the truth before his time runs out?
By possessing and travelling through phone lines Sissel can move onto the next chapter of his mystery and witness incidents that will help him to find out more about his murder.
Sissel has another unique ability which will help him on his search for the truth. He can possess corpses and rewind time to four minutes before the victim’s death. Not only this, but Sissel can talk to the deceased. Surely they’ll have something important to reveal? With the help of these two amazing abilities Sissel is bound to get closer to finding out what really happened in the hours before his death, as well as save the lives of others.
- Brought to you by the creator of the Ace Attorney series, Shu Takumi
- Intriguing plot mixing mystery and humour will draw players into Sissel’s search for the truth
- Utilise the stylus to create a path for Sissel to travel, while possessing and manipulating items along the way
- Hours of engaging gameplay filled with logic puzzles
- Rich animation, unique art style graphics and character designs makes this a truly distinct offering for the DS
- Change the course of over 30 in-game characters’ lives to gather clues to reveal the truth.
- Solve logic puzzles in over 15 game stages and 25 subdivided areas utilising the abilities to possess and manipulate