Murder, mystery and… Clowns?
It is a terrible mistake to call Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars a simple port seeing as it’s a game that has more added material than Nintendo have fanboys. Yet there is some basis to the claim; this game has been released on a handheld before. Originally brought to Nintendo through the GBA, Broken Sword was undeniably a classic in its time. But why would you..
About The Game
Broken Sword®: The Shadow of the Templars – Director’s Cut for the Nintendo DS system builds on the original, boasting a new and explosive narrative interwoven with the first story.
After witnessing the brutal and horrifying murder of one of Paris’s richest and most influential statesman, the player will be pulled into a sinister conspiracy rooted in a long forgotten medieval legend.
New puzzles have been added that specifically utilise Nintendo's unique stylus control. The game also features stunning animated facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, artistic genius behind the comic book and upcoming movie Watchmen.
Deep and Captivating Murder Mystery
- Intriguing storyline following a journalist’s eyewitness account of a tragic assassination.
Intuitive Controls Redefine Adventure Genre
- DS stylus controls create a whole new level of interaction and accessibility to vibrant and detailed settings.
- New hint system prevents players from ever getting stuck on puzzles by offering tips and advice when needed.
Exclusive Director’s Cut Content
- New story elements and settings – piecing together events before and after the original Broken Sword.
- Exclusive puzzles add new depth to the exploration gameplay.
Rich and Colorfully Illustrated Art Style
- Stunning hand-drawn illustrations by renowned artist Dave Gibbons.
- Animated facial expressions depict empathetic and emotional storytelling.