Forums

Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 221 to 240 of 377

Yasume

I hope that Lead the Meerkats turns out good, but the trailer isn't that interesting. Robocalypse is probably the next good WiiWare game with Worms: Battle Islands close behind it.

Edit: Apparently Voodoo Dice is coming too this Friday. It will cost 1000 points. I smell shovelware.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

LEGEND_MARIOID

DSiWare this Friday (28th May): Bloons, Animal Color Cross

I need a frackinf storage solution though

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Modo7

Art Style Penta Tentacles (Rotozoa) is coming this Friday

Modo7

Scottie

Whens Cave Story coming to the EU i am fed up waiting, the US have had it for ages. (i know they are sorting bugs etc but how long does that take?).

Scottie

Aviator

Why pay for it when you can get it for free online?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Scottie

@Aviator
I don't want to play it on my PC i want it on my Wii - plus unsafe websites to download from i think anyway on the computer. So when is the game coming please?

Scottie

LEGEND_MARIOID

I budget quite carefully for video games. I bet the ppl who say, "Why not play Bejeweled and Cave Story free on-line? - Duh!" , waste money somewhere else. Bet I could pick holes there. Fact is cave Story is most likely a much better experience on the Wii as Bejeweled is on the DS. Simple as.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

LEGEND_MARIOID

Penta-tentacles is fab btw as is Kirby Superstar VC (I have ultra, but so what! )

Scottie

Maybe we will get Jett Rocket this Friday on the Wiiware or Cave Story? That would be good and Wild Guns on the VC as well 2. I am still busy with runner though and have no hair left after playing that lol!

Scottie

Sneaker13

Cave Story is planned for this summer, since it's not summer yet in any sense of the word, don't expect it any time soon. I don't think Jett Rocket would come either (would love it though). Robacalypse: Beaver Defense has been announced though.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Scottie

Guess you are right but i was just hoping and i guess the releases this week and next will not be that great anyway as SMG2 is just around the corner (i have pre-ordered!!!).

Scottie

Sneaker13

Yeah, I have it pre-ordered as well. Can't wait with all the 9's and 10's flying around.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

Scottie

@Sneaker13
Yes i got all the stars on SMG and cannot wait for the second one and getting all 242 stars! Those purple coins though nightmare. I am enjoying runner at the moment and would recommend that game to anyone. Hope we get a VC game this week though.

Scottie

Sneaker13

I liked Runner, but not as much as most people do. 7/10, 7,5/10 at most. It has to many weak points, but it is a nice little game.

Friendcodes:

LEGEND_MARIOID

Neves Plus 11th June. Blaster Master Overdrive following Friday. The former is an insta-DL! At last, its in EU on SMG2 release day!

LEGEND_MARIOID

True. I'll download NP, but'll prob not get round to playing it for a while....

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.