Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 981 to 992 of 992

Pigeon

@gcunit

Cheers dude.

So, uh, how does Mario Power Tennis on wii stack up to Wii U? Can you use the wiimotes on the Wii U Mario Tennis?

Might check out thta boom blox game. I've heard of it.

Wii Sports would be nice, but trying to buy even a used copy is more expensive than it's probably worth.

Pigeon

gcunit

@Pigeon I've not played Ultra Smash, but from what I remember I don't think motion control is a feature, whereas it is on Wii Power Tennis.

EA's Grand Slam tennis on Wii is another good tennis game, but it's just straight forward tennis without any novelty stuff. Good with the Wii Remote Plus though.

Right now in my head, it's all horses, horses, horses, food, and horses.

Currently playing: Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Yoshi's Woolly World

Switch Friend code: SW-3124-5612-5724 - I like to keep a tight list of peeps I'm familiar with.

Pigeon

gcunit wrote:

@Pigeon I've not played Ultra Smash, but from what I remember I don't think motion control is a feature, whereas it is on Wii Power Tennis.

EA's Grand Slam tennis on Wii is another good tennis game, but it's just straight forward tennis without any novelty stuff. Good with the Wii Remote Plus though.

Righty ho, many thanks. I'll keep an eye out for all of them.

Pigeon

Vinny

I don't have Pikmin yet, do the New Play Control! versions control better than the GC ones?

Edited on by Vinny

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

Discord: This cord
Tumblr: Where I post... stuff.

caheaton

@ToddlerNaruto
Online isn't active anymore, but Mario Kart is still fun. If you like board games then Hasbro Family Game Night (1 & 2, maybe 3) are good titles (my favorites with that series include Connect4 & Battleship). If you enjoy horror titles you may enjoy Silent Hill Shattered Memories and The Calling. For sports, I've enjoyed Madden NFL 11 (and of course Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort). Donkey Kong Country Returns is a fine platformer. World of Goo is a neat little puzzler (it's a download game, with a free demo available).

Edited on by caheaton

caheaton

isaldragonknight

Hi guys, wanna ask...

What are some good Wii & Gamecube games per genre? (Sport, dancing, horror,karaoke,action, adventure, simulation, etc) can you name it for me ?
Thanks alot good people

isaldragonknight

samus1818

My Recommendations I'm still buying and playing Wii games!!!
1. Okami. I love Okami! I still have to play Okamiden for DS.
2. Mario All-Stars
3. Super Mario Galaxy.
4. Zelda Twilight Princess
5. Zelda Skyward Sword
6. Little King's Story
7. The Last Story-Has really good voice acting and fun! This game surprised me. I want a sequel!
8. DeBlob. Cute and creative. BUT, can leave me dizzy after 40 mins of gameplay LOL
9. Xenoblade Chronicles. At the end!
10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Of course ) I have Other M, and I'm going to get to it as soon as I unlock secret ending on MP3
11. Link's Crossbow Training. I found for 50 cents. Has about 10 levels and fun! I find that people overlook this game. Doesn't require you to invest tons of time.You don't need that plastic gun to mount wiimote.
12. House of Dead 2 & 3 Both on same disk
13. Dead Space Extraction. Scary and good!
-I know I have more, but I'm going to stop here LOL

samus1818

SKTTR

I already have all the games you recommended, don't stop. ^^

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Pahvi

@SKTTR You could've just dropped "you recommended" and still be quite close to being accurate.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic