Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 901 to 920 of 926

gcunit

@Anti-Matter I can see it...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

toiletduck

Any recommendations on theme park games for Wii? Or maybe another easy going simulator for someone who used to like Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and only owns a Wii?

edit: I think it's wise to tag @Anti-matter and @gcunit in this, now that I'm reading some earlier posts

Edited on by toiletduck

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Ninfan

Can somone tell me what light gun games there are for the wii, I have.
Ghost squad
Western heroes
The house of the dead overkill
Dead rising
Nerf
I 'd say people still have these light gun gamers maybe they could tell me !😐

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

Umbrella Chronicles I think.
Medal of Honor Vanguard

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SKTTR

@Ninfan

Here are the great railshooters that instantly jumped to my mind and are missing in your list.

SIN AND PUNISHMENT: SUCCESSOR OF THE SKIES
Dead Space Extraction
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Gunblade NY & L.A. Machineguns - SEGA Arcade Hits Pack
Disaster: Day of Crisis (but only some of the stages are railshooter)

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

@SKTTR are you a fan of KILLER 7 on the gamecube ( looking at your avatar I'd say yes ).
Did you play pantasy star online on gamecube , I'm playing it again but forgot how to play it ( online ). I think I really need the keyboard . I had one but can't find it .

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

SKTTR

@Ninfan Yeah, you can see my games and preferences when you click the link in my sig where I list and rate my games.

I never played PSO online, but I spent 500 hours on it offline, with friends in co-op Secret of Mana style.

Edited on by SKTTR

Ninfan

@SKTTR how do I play phantasy star . I'm not sure what I do in it ?

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

SKTTR

I don't really understand the problem. I just pick a mission and then warp to the stage to go grinding.

kenmtb

Getting back into gaming. I used to play wii several years ago and I would like to find a system that has tennis, bowling, boxing and other "fitness games" Mario cart was even fun. Should I look for an used old wii or are the newer ones the way to go? Im trying to keep it under $200
Thanks!

kenmtb

Gamerboy19

@daisygurl Well, I don't even have Mario Party 8, so I can't really help, but the ratings seems to be better for Mario Party 9.

Gamerboy19

ianl579

@daisygurl The most fun I ever had with MP8 was selling it and getting enough credit to buy Splatoon for under a dollar. Haven't played 9 but I did play 10, which is similar, and enjoyed that so I would go with 9.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

octokid

Hi everyone.
So I’m on EBay right now looking at wii games and I’ve narrowed it down to 2 games:
Super Smash Bros Brawl (CAD $22.90.) or Animal Crossing City Folk (CAD $24.35). Any assistance in choosing would be good!
Edit: yeahhh @Anti-matter. Read other posts and you seem helpful.

Edited on by octokid

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Anti-Matter

@octokid
Hello. 😀
I can give you some recommended Wii games so you can expand the quantity of Wii games you can consider to play.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility
Dance Dance Revolution II
Wii Party
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Music
Wii Fit & Fit Plus
Go Vacation
Skylanders games (Spyro's Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, Trap Team, Superchargers Racing)
Chicken Little: Ace in Action
The Dog Island
Mario Kart Wii
Pokepark 2: Beyond Wonder

And for Smash Bros and Animal Crossing City Folk, they are two completely different games.
Smash Bros is a short play game.
City Folk is a long play game.
It's up to you to choose game for quick burst (Smash Bros) or slow pace game (City Folk).

Anti-Matter

octokid

@Anti-Matter Thanks. I might look into some of these recommendations!

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Dogorilla

@octokid Unless you're a huge fan of Animal Crossing there's not that much reason to play City Folk if you have New Leaf or New Horizons. It has a few unique features like the titular city area but for the most part it's a downgrade from the newer games.

You could arguably say the same about Smash Bros Brawl compared to Ultimate, but Brawl does at least have a completely unique story mode which I really like, so that's what I would choose if I were you.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Dutchx

For the Dutch people this is a really good website foor old Wii Games because all their discs are scratchfree and the games are resealed just as if they come out of the factory https://www.wiigameshopper.nl/

Dutchx

markmarkmark

Between Resident Evil 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops, what do you think is better when it comes to graphics and animation?

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

Ninfan

Can I play gamecube japan import on wii with wii freeloader

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic