Forums

Topic: What Do You Plan To Do With Your Wii?

Posts 81 to 84 of 84

MarioKenny1992

IAmNotWill wrote:

Use it to play my downloadables I guess. Horribly built system though. The disk drive busted on me after 3 years!

tell me about it, sometimes my games (at least Kirby's Return to Dream Land) don't even load at all after pressing start on the disc channel, all I get is a black screen -_-

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

Scissors

I'm keeping mine and having it forever hooked up to my SD TV I don't like how Wii games look on HDTVs even with my component cables, so I will do all of my Wii gaming on Wii.

KingDunsparce

antipop621 wrote:

I've got 2 of them, one with a broken disc drive. I'll never sell them but one day it will likely end up in storage like most of my other old consoles.

This. And I have to find out how to get my VC games off my SD card onto my non-broken Wii so that I can transfer to my Wii U -_-

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Ima_Gerd

i am going to love my wii for ever because it was never ever mean to me and always tries to make me happy even when its sad or had a bad day.

i love you wii.

kiss.

Edited on by Ima_Gerd

What, You Worry?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.