Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,721

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

What about Bullet Bill? You can't steer that thing. Is it OK to use under team rules? Or should you just suck it up and take last place (for the good of the team)?

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Mange

We just try not to... throw shells at each other, run over team-members when we are starred or mega-mushed. Sometimes it happens anyway and no one will get hung for it. It´s totally ok fireing anything else (including the blue shell), especially Bullit Bill wich is pretty easily avoided. It must be possible getting rid of items to make room for others...right. Remember, this only apply to worldwide races.

Mange

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

OK, thanks Mange. That makes sense.

Machu

[NL] Mange - 5112 3577 2017
[NL] DitoX a.k.a. Twilight Crow - 4682 9680 9610
[NL] Trev a.k.a. Outrunner- 1461 6334 8748
[NL] Alza - 5370 0536 5389
[NL] Henry a.k.a. Terranigma - 1633 5286 3308
[NL] Kyle a.k.a. Kizzi - 4167 4898 3288
[NL] Zaphod - 3050 8061 9227
[NL] Machu - 4941 2929 8972

Awesome, I've never seen that many [NL] tags in my freind list before. I won't be on till 10pm (uk) but I shall jump in the room the moment I can. Just wait a few minutes between cups to let people in.

@Mange: Will you be in on time or will someone else have to take charge?
@Zaph: Yeah if you get a bullet, lightning, or blue, just get rid and no blame will be attached. It's more shells really, and not squashing/starring a freind.

See you all tonight. Woot!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Mange

Machu wrote:

@Mange: Will you be in on time or will someone else have to take charge?

I´ll do what I can do be there in time but it´s pretty hectic around here, a lot to do before "da grande party" this weekend.

I also have [NL] Sean (Slambert) in my roster... 4725-8357-4711

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

I'm in US Mountain Daylight Time so I can't make the mid-week races. But I'll be there on Sundays for sure!

Mange

Lot of lightning today, always nice racin you guys. To the others.. cya Sunday, well maybe...

Mange

Outrunner

I'll race on Sunday. Was too tired last night, sorry guys.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

No prob dude, see you all on Sunday.

Good racing last night, I seem to be regaining my skills (and points). I'm not getting carried away though, a couple of races on Luigi's Circuit will soon sort that out.

Rawr!

Terra

I might not be able to make it tomorrow. It's looking likely that I'll be staying at my Dad's and he doesn't have a Wii, so I'm giving advanced warning now in case I can't. Hopefully I can again next Wednesday though.

Terra

Twitter:

Machu

Okey dokey dude, hope we see ya, but if not, next time.

I'm gonna try and be on early tomorrow, throw some points away get some practice before the fun begins.

Rawr!

Machu

It's ominously quiet in here, hope I get some company.

I'm going in early, as I can't stay up as late as usual. See you on the track.

http://tinychat.com/nlwmkr

Rawr!

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

I'll be there. Born to lose!

Twilight_Crow

Hello! Sorry, I'm late. Going to the game.

@Machu
Thanks for the FC list , I can't play that long either, but lets have fun.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

Eek! That green shell was a total accident TC. Forgive me.

EDIT: Don't worry, Dark Mario got me back. WTF!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

@Machu
It's alright, it happens
And yeah, the hakers ruined the fun again.

Edit: OK, I'm done for today.

Thanks for the races Machu and Zaphod, see you next sunday .

Edit2: And Zaph I already added you, you are pretty good .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Starkiller

These weekly matches look fun! Where do I sign up? I'd probably lose points big-time, but it happens.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Post your MKW FC, Starkiller. The regulars will add you. And you don't lose points as long as we have enough people to race in a private room. You only lose points in public races.

Edited on by Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Starkiller

I can't get on my wii to get the code right now, there are other people using it, but i'll put it up as soon as possible.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.