Forums

Topic: New mario Game coming late 2010!!!

Posts 41 to 60 of 66

LzWinky

Why would a magazine in 2008 have previews for games that are coming out at least 2 years from then?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

y2josh

Maybe Captain Lou was going to be in a wrestling game in the near future. Ba dum bum!

Edit: Didn't mean to be mean with this joke, just joking around since he used to be "Mario"

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

LzWinky

y2josh wrote:

Maybe Captain Lou was going to be in a wrestling game in the near future. Ba dum bum!

I might have liked that

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

y2josh

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up blackdragon.

y2josh

nintendomaster_z

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I gotta admit...I have to agree with everyone. I don't see a Mario wrestling game happening, give me proof, as in...screens or somewhere from a trusted source. I'll believe you then.

its a high possibility because nintendo whats to give a fresh new sport for mario games,besides i dont have any solid proof except for the magazine.

Wii address book code:5600 4404 7016 2320

hobbes

nintendomaster+z wrote:

accualy my friend found that magazine in a random drugstore,i think duanereade in new jersey and he found it around january 2008 and also he said that the previews for games are from the year 2010-2012 so it has a load of game previews,heres another example:megaman operation starforce was in there back in 08 and it was recently announced!

[sarcasm]
Right... cause most game developers know what they are going to be working on in the next two to four years, let alone gaming mags...
[/sarcasm]

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

LzWinky

nintendomaster+z wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I gotta admit...I have to agree with everyone. I don't see a Mario wrestling game happening, give me proof, as in...screens or somewhere from a trusted source. I'll believe you then.

its a high possibility because nintendo whats to give a fresh new sport for mario games,besides i dont have any solid proof except for the magazine.

If you never saw the magazine, how could you call it "solid proof"?

nintendomaster_z

y2josh wrote:

good idea!!!

y2josh

You mind if I ask how old you are, nintendomaster z?

y2josh

nintendomaster_z

lz2009 wrote:

nintendomaster+z wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

If you never saw the magazine, how could you call it "solid proof"?

i knew my friend for 4 years and i know him well and i know he never lies to me especially about video games,my favorite hobbie!

nintendomaster_z

lz2009 wrote:

Why would a magazine in 2008 have previews for games that are coming out at least 2 years from then?

its a special preview magazine that has previews from 2010-2012 and man does it sound awesome!

LzWinky

nintendomaster+z wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

its a special preview magazine that has previews from 2010-2012 and man does it sound awesome!

Special? So special that developers talked about games they just came up with the ideas of?

nintendomaster_z

y2josh wrote:

You mind if I ask how old you are, nintendomaster z?

y2josh

I hope you enjoy Nintendo Life, NMZ. It's a nice place to visit.

y2josh

nintendomaster_z

y2josh wrote:

I hope you enjoy Nintendo Life, NMZ. It's a nice place to visit.

i come here daily to check out news and reviews and the final thing i do is see what the emulation zone is up to on youtube!!!!

nintendomaster_z

im tired, im going to sleep,see you guys tommorow!

LzWinky

That's awesome!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.