Forums

Topic: Know anyone who owns a Wii but barely uses it?

Posts 41 to 43 of 43

Luigi-la-bouncy

I love my Wii and I'd like to play it more, but I just can't find enough games on it that I like. I love exploring big, interesting worlds that distract me from the real world. But after the marios zeldas and metroids there's really not much further you can go. Thank god I bought a PS3 , which has games like that coming out nearly every week. Now I have more games available than I'll ever need, as opposed to when I just had the wii and would replay those classics.

Luigi-la-bouncy

Slapshot

I know many many gamers that own Wiis and some of them havent turned them on im many months. My brother in law prob hasnt turned his on is 6 months or so. I sold mine for that same reason, though this recent trend of ReBirths from Konami would have my Wii fired up in a heartbeat if I still had it, but DSiWare is taking care of me for right now until I find a Wii really cheap down the road.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Noire

Larry Fitzgerald.

I've never actually meet Larry Fitzgerald, so I have no actual idea if I'm right.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.