Forums

Topic: Wii U Pro Controller discussion

Posts 141 to 143 of 143

PloXyZeRO

Beta wrote:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

Beta wrote:

Hello! Sorry to invade the thread like this and bump it, but I have a question that I don't think it justifies making a whole thread about so I wanted to ask here. It's a little stupid question, but yeah. You see, I just received my Pro Controller (bought it online) today, but when I turned it on and synced it, it only stayed a minute or so and then it turned off, is that normal? I know that electronics don't come fully charged, but they come half-charged. Any help, guys?

Well I know this may seem like an obvious solution...but did you try charging it? If you have a red light when you turn on your pro controller on, that means it needs to be charged (especially if the light is blinking). Orange light means it's charging, and no light means that it has a good amount of charge.

Oh, I did charge it. I just had a suspicion that it either has been used or defective, so wanted to know if others got charged or not.

Hmm..good question, I can't quite remember
I know my gamepad was nearly dead when I first played my Wii U, however

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Torchwood

Mine came with the ZombiU bundle. The battery indicator was red, an hour of charging fixed that.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Beta

Torchwood wrote:

Mine came with the ZombiU bundle. The battery indicator was red, an hour of charging fixed that.

Mine was flashing red, but it's still good to hear that I'm not the only who got it less than half-charged.

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.