Forums

Topic: WHITE WII U+ 4 GAMES+ WII REMOTE £169.99 AT ZAVVI! BE QUICK!

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

CaviarMeths

Well, that's one way to try and get rid of stock that won't move...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

Personally I think the Wii U Bayonetta or Smash Bros deals are better as 2 of those games are shovelware but each to their own.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Inkling

It's Tuesday and the offer is still going!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

rolLTheDice

Inkling wrote:

Mega Mondays apparently last longer than regular mondays.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

ogo79

eviLaTtenDant wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Mega Mondays apparently last longer than regular mondays.

but you need to be quick!!!!!!!!!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryno

SiNG Party Wii U and Just Dance 2014 are on the top of my list! You all are just picturing me dancing and singing right now with my Wii U aren't you?

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CaviarMeths

Ryno wrote:

SiNG Party Wii U and Just Dance 2014 are on the top of my list! You all are just picturing me dancing and singing right now with my Wii U aren't you?

It's why I can never sleep again.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

ogo79

Ryno wrote:

thats hot...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.